Christmas Stuff

That's really cool SB201717! Good luck in getting into the CIA!

As far as for what I want for Christmas, a car--Chevy Monte Carlo--I can wish for it, we'll see if I really do get it ;), some dvd's, cd's and some Jeff Gordon stuff and that's about all. :xmas:

Yes! It is VERY cool! The only thing is only my history teacher takes me seriously! I have a REALLY high spatial intelligence score for my age and my IQ is also really good! I also think my knwoing sooooooo many languages gives me an edge!

how many languages do you know?just out of curiosity.... how are your troubleshooting skills? there are a few other things about being an DI for the CIA , if that's what you wanna be.... most likely it is :D if you want some other requierments. just pm me :smiley: i'll gladly get back to ya.

Christmas seems a little distant and unfamiliar this year. I can't wait til Christmas.

Has anybody noticed that today is Friday the 13th? :confused: (Saw a black cat this morning, my drama performance in front of everyone was a complete disaster, and I have developed a really bad cold. *sniffle*). I'm still in a happy mood, so it doesn't matter. I just wanted to see if anyone noticed... -_- -_- -_-

I know...I'm a little superstitious. -_- But that doesn't mean I go around looking for a four-leaf clover, wear a shirt with a horseshoe all day, and stuff like that. I told you, I'm in a merry mood, and the fact that it's Friday the 13th won't put me down. :smiley:

Hahaha...so true...superstition is stupid...tho...there has been the occasional ghost story..anyways...i have this really funny email that i got from a friend...it's about Santa...any one like to see?

Back