Christmas Stuff

Christmas is in one week! I noticed it at the Events in Next 7 days.

:xmas: 🎁 🎅 :xmas: 🎁 🎅

4 days for christmas and i didn't but anything for anyone yet... not even a card... i should really stop playing around Alias websites... :P
We're having a very HOT christmas...

where do you live, trish???
here its a rainy x-mas. i wish it would snow for like at least one day! that would be cold but fuuun.... yes, i have to go x-mas shopping for my family. we are barely doing anything this year as a family

We're going to my grandma's at Christmas Eve... the 25th will probably be a family lunch here at our house...
I live at Brazil, Ceará, to be more specific, a state where the seasons go by and you don't notice, 'cause it's sunny and warm all the time! :D
It's nice... but very un-christmase...

hey trish, you are south of the equator, right? so the seasons are opposite from ours?
yeah we didnt even put up our tree yet. talk about lazy... maybe today. and its too late to put up lights, too... so screw that!!! haha because i mean where else would we put presents. i think each person is only getting like 2 this year. how sad, but when my mommy comes back from her trip ill get looooots of goodies! heheheeeeee :D

I still dont have a :tree: either but I might get one today. But I don't have any presents to put under it, except a present from my Confirmation teacher, but I already know what it is.

Yup... it's all reversed... not that it matters in my state. As i said, here we basically don't have seasons at all. There is the rain season, though. And that is it! :P
Here the tree is up, with lightned orange small teddy bears on it...

Back