Christmas

I like christmas, the only thing that sucks is that we spent two days with one part of our family and only one day with the other part and I like the last part more....

Hmm we did xmas pressie swapping on the last day of school, I worked yesterday on a completely random note, it was unbeliveably busy down cosmetic, all these guys wanting to by their girls last minute xmas gifts, I really wanted to say well we can't sell last minute gifts, you should've thought about her before going out and boozing with your mates! Grr :boxing: Men!

thats it - i freakin hate xmas
seriously ... no more!
my mother complained and moaned and whined and yelled the WHOLE DAMN DAY
my mother yells at me for not getting her a gift when she specifially told me not to get her something because she wasnt getting me anything
then me and my mom told my dad not to get us anything - as if he listened to that... but anyway she started yelling at him for getting her gifts...
jeez its the same thing every year
screw holiday cheer lets all b**** and moan :rolleyes:

SkyGirl5 said:
thats it - i freakin hate xmas
seriously ... no more!
my mother complained and moaned and whined and yelled the WHOLE DAMN DAY
my mother yells at me for not getting her a gift when she specifially told me not to get her something because she wasnt getting me anything
then me and my mom told my dad not to get us anything - as if he listened to that... but anyway she started yelling at him for getting her gifts...
jeez its the same thing every year
screw holiday cheer lets all b**** and moan :rolleyes:
[post="1128141"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i agree b****ing and moaning all the way!! :P :smiley:

Back