Comedy National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (1989)

Title: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Tagline: Yule crack up.

Genre: Comedy

Director: Jeremiah S. Chechik

Cast: Chevy Chase, Beverly D'Angelo, Juliette Lewis, Johnny Galecki, John Randolph, Diane Ladd, E.G. Marshall, Doris Roberts, Randy Quaid, Miriam Flynn, Cody Burger, Ellen Hamilton Latzen, William Hickey, Mae Questel, Sam McMurray, Nicholas Guest, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Nicolette Scorsese, Keith MacKechnie, Brian Doyle-Murray, Natalija Nogulich, Tony Epper, Billy Hank Hooker, Alexander Folk, Jeremy Roberts, Woody Weaver, Michael Kaufman, Doug Llewelyn, Devin Bailey, Frank Foti Jr., Traci Kochendorfer

Release: 1989-11-30

Runtime: 97

Plot: It's Christmastime, and the Griswolds are preparing for a family seasonal celebration. But things never run smoothly for Clark, his wife Ellen, and their two kids. Clark's continual bad luck is worsened by his obnoxious family guests, but he manages to keep going, knowing that his Christmas bonus is due soon.
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (1989)

haha! this movie is funny! Starring Chevy Chase! ;) and a funny part is when he is at the shopping counter and he see's this girl even through he is married and he is like looking down her shirt and she is like "This item looks good and he is like "Oh yeah that item is good" but he was really talking about her..

Also that is just one part the movie is hillarious and you will be laughing the whole time through this merry jingle funny Christmas ! :P

I always laugh so much when I watch it...I'm bound to watch it a least once a year. I love the dinner when the great aunt stands up and says the pledge...I always crack up at that Christmas dinner part!

i have keeled over laughing from just thinking about the noise the turkey makes...

this is one of the best movies EVER!

It is a family tradition in my household to gather around and enjoy this masterpiece, my favorite part by far, is when Aunt Bethany says grace, it is glorious.

Family tradition, every year we watch the following three movies;

Christmas Vacation
White Christmas
and A Christmas Story

I love Christmas Vacation. Especially when they decide to go sledding and Clark use the new coating on his sled that the company just came up with! :LOL: