Movies Chronicles of Hollow Earth: The Next Race

Hey what's up everyone! Well I just joined up, and I jus wanted to start things off by asking you all if you've heard about Chronicles of Hollow Earth: The Next Race?

I think it's going to be a pretty awesome flick, I haven't seen the whole thing yet, but judging from the trailer it looks pretty epic. In fact, I'm lucky enough to be able to check out the screening later tonight in Hollywood. It's a real story driven movie, with a lot of sci fi/polictial elements to it, and is meant to be the first in a trilogy of movies.

It's about a race of genetically engineered humanoids called Ghen who have enslaved mankind, who coincidentally created the Ghen, and are trying to eradicate the human race after a 300 year war. You guys should check it out, and let me know what you all think!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="- YouTube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Plus any fans of Smallville will notice The Green Arrow in the featurette, he was supposed to be in the movie.

I've been looking over the trailers and youtube clips, it looks pretty good dude. Is this a straight to dvd thing or is it going to theaters?

Also, is that the dude from Smallville?

I agree w/skwirlinator; great first post, ramborivera! (y)

Judging by the YouTube clips, it would seem to be a pretty decent film.....wonder if there are going to be anymore clips posted before its' finally released in theatres....

I was looking at the website for the film and it looks like it's a straight to dvd release. I think I'll be dropping the 20 bucks myself, support an indie project and all that.

skwirlinator and mlittle2005..thanks! i feel so welcome, haha. I as well look forqard to posting more on here.

oh and mlittle, the movie is actually a straight o dvd release, so u can grab it right now! i think that the trailers don't do the movie itself any justice. i got my copy in the mail the other day, and the movie is so much better when viewed as a whole because then you start getting a sense of the story, and you can build on all the theories and stuff jus from that. check it out!

Back