Chrystalline Roses

wow Aliasfan23, that's a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooong signiture....

And yes!! Where are you?!?!?!?!

YAAAAAAAAAY!! WAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! MORE SOON!! Sorry, I've been inside my house for three days straight, I haven't been out, so you can understand that someone like me is about to shoot through the roof with energy...

Once Vaughn and Sydney got Jennifer back to the CIA headquarters and into the questioning room they tied Jennifer up in restraints. Because of protocol they had no other choice.
Vaughn pulled up a chair and sat in fron if her.
"Ms. Dreveko. I asure you I or any of the CIA are here to hurt you." He started.
Jennifer was very unsure of his loyalties and very scared, but with a cocky stubborn attitude.
"Just tell me one thing. Is the whole CIA full of big asses with brief cases?" Smirked Jennifer.
Vaughn moved uncomfortblity in his car.
"O dont squirm big guy. I aint talking about you.... yet." Jennifer could tell his umcomfortbility was low.
"First please dont you the word aint. It's just annoying." Started one of the agents that were observing the converstaion.
"O since when did the agency turn into a big Litarture class?" Jennifer asked into the tinted mirror. No one answered back.
"Jennifer I need you help. We need your help. You were contacted by a man by the name Arvin Sloane and his right hand man Sark. Am I right?"
"Yea I guess. And that arvin has a bad ass breath to him O and that sark. Not the best kisser." Jennifer raised a brow. Vaughn held back the laugh he had inside.
"Ms.Dreveko we need your help please be corportive."
Jennifer wiped the cocky smirk off her face.
"Fine Ok so i dont know if you know my mom or not but anyway I know some stuff she taught me. Easy stuff like how to put a tracker into someones blood without them knowing. It's a long story as to why I had a bottle of it in my skirt pocket. bt here I go. I thought my boyfriend was cheating on me. He is an ass to start off, but anyway I was going to inject him with it and thats where I was heading when I met them. I knew right away Sloane had to be some cheap skate and it wasn't just the tacky suit he was wearing. So I went for the side kick. The easy one.
The only was to get the fluid into the system is by mouth and I knew I couldn't get him to drink just anything so when he wasn't looking I put some in my mouth then kissed him. he good with the hands but bad with the whole kissing thing, but yea all yea have to do is type in the code and you have yourself a certified tracker." Jennifer stoped talking and put on another cocky smirk.
"Anymore questions?" She asked.
Vaughn sat astonished. Just like her sister she was.
"Um no. Thank you."
Vaughn stood up and walked out.

Good job! It seems to be coming together for me....and I completely forgot to tell you that I think the title is a great choice. It just sounds original.

So do I! I love the title! :smiley: hehehe I would nominate it porter if it was futuristic. (Thats the best complament I could think of) :smiley: GREA JOB! :smiley:

I've been going around like a chicken without a head trying to catch up on all the fics! I'm so glad I finally got around to yours! I love it! Short, but it was really good!

Its been a realllllllly long time since I have posted. Sorry everyone :smiley:

After everyone had been in and questioned her it was Sydney's turn to see her sister. She kept walking back and forth. Trying to think of a way it could be not true. But no such luck.
Before Sydney could reach the door knob to go in, Vaughn walked up to her with a charming smile that no one could refuse.
"Sydney she is just like you ya know that." She said encouragingly.
Sydney looked at him blankly.
"I saw the questioning. I dont act that way... Do I?" She asked vaguely with a pleeing smile.
Vaughn chuckled.
"Lets just say you are both very stubborn."
Sydney gave a warning smile.
"I sometimes get what I want dont I?" She teased as she looked Vaughn up and down. He blushed slightly. She walked past him and opened the door. For the first time Sydney saw her sister look directly at her. Jennifer stared Sydney down qeustionably.
"Dont worry. I'm not here to question you." Pleaded Sydney.
Jennifer nodded and with her eyes followed Sydney's every move.
Sydney sat down and stared curiously at Jennifer.
Before Sydney could talk Jennifer Intrupted.
"They told me I was your sister already." Proclaimed Jennifer Practically taking the words out of Sydney's mouth.
Sydney nodded.
Jennifers glistening green eyes shown up at Sydney. Her lightish brown red hair was dim in the dark light of the room, but Sydney could tell she had the color Sydney had when she was younger only Jennifers hair was a bit lighter and orenger.
Jennifer started to Laugh for no reason. Sydney's eye brow raised in curiousity.
"I am sorry its just so funny." Proclaimed Jennifer.
Whats so funny?" asked Sydney.
"Well they probally already told you, but I had to kiss this
cocky
Britsh dude and now I am so thirsty for tea."
Sydney started to chuckle.
"I am so sorry that you had to kiss that Jack a__, but you were diffently thinking when you did. Really smart. Something I would probally do. Well Minus the kissing of the a__, but yea something I would have done."
Jennifer smiled and thought. " I think I can get use to having a sister."
Then they both started to bond.

Ok here is my next chapter. :smiley: Thanks everyone for the wonderful reviews. :smiley:

After awhile of letting Sydney talk with Jennifer Vaughn intrupted.
He opened the door slowly so that he wouldn't be of a bother.
"I'm sorry to intrupt but Jennifer is free to go for now." He started. "Uh Sydney can I talk to you over here for a minute." He motioned for Sydney to step into the other room. When she did so he talked in a quiter voice.
"Sydney we have the tracker on Sark and it shows he is in L.A. Probally looking for Jennifer. I wanted to leave you and her here for now, but Devlin gave orders to let her go until further notice, but theres one thing. She has to be under your supervision."
Sydney looked over to where Jennifer was sitting. Then back at Vaughn.
"So you mean that I have to take her back to Francie and Will. I mean I know what I'll say to Will, but what about Francie. Do I just come out and tell her that shes my long lost sister that I am keeping until some Jacka__ goes away." Sydney said sarcastically.
"No. I have already figured out that you will tell her. She's your cousin from Virginia."
Vaughn smiled and held Sydney close.
"It will be ok. I promise. If it even means Wiess and I personally going out and kicking the felgercarb out of them. You and Jennifer we will be fine."
Sydney smiled and gave Vaughn a kiss. She walked back over to Jennifer. "So I guess you'll be coming with me for awhile." Said Sydney encouraging. Jennifer nodded and looked at the chains that had been placed around her feet and arms. Sydney unlocked the chains and apologized for the dramatic apearance.
"So was that your boyfriend?" Asked Jennifer in a sisterly way.
Sydney smiled. "Yea. Thats him."
Jennifer nodded. "Hmmmm Hot guy. Are all CIA men like that?" Jennifer teased. "Yea there are some."
Just then Wiess ran up from behind them.
"Hey Sydney..." Panted Wiess.
"Man what happened. You look like hell." Joked Sydney.
Wiess held up Sydney's purse and handed it to her.
"You forgot your purse and I was sent to chase you. Damn girl! Do you always run so fast. You are sent on missions and I am sent to fetch peoples purses."
Wiess stopped panting and looked curiously at Jennifer. Sydney saw the look.
"Whoa buddy. Shes my sister." Said Sydney as she started to walk away.
Wiess had no time to ask before Sydney and Jennifer were already in the elevator.
They got out to Sydney car. The sound of the city echoed in the parking garage. The hot summer light made the grey walls seem sunny.
Sydney unlocked the doors and moved some trash off of the seat so Jennifer could sit down. Then she turned the a/c on and made her way out of the long spiral drive.
On the highway she started another converstaion with Jennifer.
"So I know this is going to be even more wierd, but I am going to need you to talk with a little southern accent. Can you?"
"Yea I took a class with foreign accents." Chanted Jennifer in a southern tone.
Sydney smiled aprovingly.
"Also. I have friends who stay with me so I am going to need you to say your my cousin until I can straighten things out. The only one you need to act around is Francie. Shes my best friend and you will really like her it's just she doesn't know. Then theres Will. He found out awhile ago about who I am. I think that pretty much says everything." Said Sydney jokingly.
"Your lifes pretty complicated isn't it?" Asked Jennifer.
"Yea, and you'll see yours will be too, but dont worry. Thats what I'm here for." Joked Sydney.
As they pulled into the drive way of Sydney's home, Sydney took a deep breath and looked over at Jennifer.
"Ok I think we're ready."

Back