Chrystalline Roses

ohhhh pooooooorrrrrrrrrteeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr....LMAO!!! Great chapter, great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next!! hmmmmmm........::goes off to ponder, slips on a sock, rolls into a closet:: bah well...that happens a lot.. ^_^

I am sorry you guys. I have had some stuff come up and have been so busy. I promise to get the ch up today.......... :smiley:

Ok. I am going to post now as I Promised. Thanks for being so patient everyone.

Ch.6

"Here you can have the dresser by the window." Sydney told Jennifer.
"I haven't used it, but for keeping junk." Sydney pulled out the top drawer and started dumping pencils, photos and masses of stuff crammer into the drrawer in a black plastic bag which she tyed and sat to the side.
Jennifer ploped herself onto Sydney's bed and watched at she started on the next drawer.
"Um. You do know I have no clothes with me. Ya know since I wasn't planning on being kidnapped and tooken to stay with my long lost sister." She teased. "but I could always put the clothes I have on in there and walk around naked. I think your friend out there wouldn't mind." Jennifer smiled and with a "plump" layed back onto Sydney's bed with her feet dangling off the side.
Sydney smiled and stuck her nosed back into cleaning the drawer.
"One, I guess we will have to go shoping then and second, Will's dating Francie, but I am sure he wont mind." Sydney let out a smirk and got up. She dusted her pants off and ploped next to Jennifer.
"I know I haven't known you long, but it doesn't take someone long to know when theres something on your mind. Spill it."
Jennifer let of a sigh and turned her delicate skinned face to Sydney.
"Theres nothing wrong. Its just... The change I guess." Jennifer turned her face back to the ceiling and closed her eyes. She started to hum the tune to "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun."
Sydney looked off into the distance then snapped back with an idea on her face.
"I understand. How about this. Tonight Michaels gunna cook supper and stay the night, but how about tomorrow we go out and shop. It will give us time to bond and time to spend up Will's credit card."
Jennfier sat up and turned her smirking face to Sydney.
"Sounds like a deal."

Aw thanks you guys for being so kind....... :smiley: ok My next chapter DUNDUNDUNNNNNNNNNN :smiley: hehe

Ch.7

Hours later after Jennifer had been settled in and Michael had arrived Francie left for the "store."

"Syd." Shouted Francie from the hall way.
"What?" Came back Sydney from her bedroom.
"I'm going to the store to pick up some girl things."
"Ok. Could you bring me back some water."
Francie hesitated but then politely answered.
"Sure hon." Francie put her black lether coat on and quickily shut the door behind her.

Meanwhile in the livingroom Jennifer was getting "acquainted" to Will.
Jennifer sat lazyily on the sofa with her feet dangled off the side and her head barely off the couch. Will sat co..................

I am ssooo sorry but I have to go.... To be continued..........

I like your story ! please go on, when you can !
Did Jennifer take a medical examination at the CIA ??

The chapter seems great so far!!! Can't wait for the other part!

BTW, I know your Ally's friend and I wanna know how she's doing. PM me though. Thanks!

Back