Chuck

Hi everyone!
So, Chuck is definitely my favorite show after Alias and I wanted to see if there were any other fans out here!

Chuck stars the hottie Zachary Levi , who plays a random guy who works at an electronics shop who recieves an e-mail from his ex-best friend which includes super top-secret CIA information. Since he has this amazing photgraphic memory and remebers everything on the mail , CIA recruits him as a secret agents and sends two other spies to protect him. One of the agents are stunningly beautiful Sarah Walker, portayed by Yvonne Strahovski whom Chuck immediately develops a crush on and the tough guy John Casey, played by Adam Baldwin.

Chuck is a really great show to watch, with its funny characters , references to classic movies and actually tension building plots. Levi is definitely a great pro for the show, he's just a delight to watch :blush:

I don't know which channel it airs in the USA but I'm really glad to announce that after the petitons devoted fans signed, the channel has decided that they would continue to run Chuck for a 3rd season. Yay!!! :reallyxcited:

Tell me what do you like most about Chuck!
Peace out ,
Julia

I like the show, Julia. It airs on on NBC in the US.

Yvonne Strahovski lacks the skills to do good fight scenes - they're close ups and quick cuts, so the fights are unconvincing.

I've/we've been spoiled by Jennifer Garner's fight scenes as Sydney Bristow in Alias. We saw wide shots of Jen fighting with stuntmen where it looks like contact is made with most of the hits and blocks. Jen's fight sequence involves several moves, blocks and countermoves before the scene cuts away. :love:

Yvonne does a move, then the scene cuts away to another move, then cuts away to another move in order to simulate a sequence of moves. 👅

I like how Adam Baldwin plays Casey as someone who hates having to protect and work with Chuck.

Chuck's Buy More friends Morgan, Lester & Jeff are very funny.

I like Sarah Lancaster as Ellie. She's cute.

Chuck (taped from Monday night, November 1, 2010)

It was fun seeing 'former 007' Timothy Dalton playing a MI6 Handler. On one of the Entertainment news shows he said that he was a fan of the series.

They had a special 'shout out' for we 'Alias' fans by having Timothy Dalton's character say that their predicament reminded him of the TV show Alias, then added he loved that show. :D

That explains why Linda Hamilton's role seems to be similar to 'Laurina'. :LOL:

Back