CIA Agent Wannabes

This topic had gotten deleted when the server went down for the site so I am just posting it
again. Anyone who had posted something, please do so again, esp. the person who gave lots
of advice on what to study in school.
If you are a newcomer to this topic, it's just about whether anybody wants to join the CIA when
they are older. I personally want to and am going to take some languages and more math next
school year. It sounds like an awesome job-you get to serve your country!
:D

I want to work for the CIA soo badly!! You know what's funny? This is the thread where I met my Alias buddy, one of my best friends! LOL!! Yeah, anyway, I'm trying to teach myself some languages, but it doesn't work very well. I want to be an operations officer! I'm taking all these classes like Resistance Training and stuff, I hope it helps. I WANNA JOIN THE CIA!!! I've wanted to for almost 3 years. I haven't told anyone except for four people, two of which say not to and it's impossible. Of the other two, one told she wants to join too, and the other says, it's your dream, go after it and don't let anyone stop you!! Yeah, I haven't told my parents yet....They'll hit the roof, they don't think much of the CIA!

I so want to be a CIA agent when I get older, I think that it would be the coolest job in the world, and like you said aliasjgfanaticmv, I'm also "trying" to learn a few launguages, but so far, it's giveing me the biggest headache!!!

This site answered a lot of my questions: http://www.odci.gov/cia/employment/ciaeindex.htm

I had really wanted to join the Cia after I got out of the Air Force. I was a crypto tech and that had a lot to do with some national secruity stuff. I loved it, but I dropped the ball and am repairing TV's now. What a way to drop a dream. Any way, I hope the site helps answer some of your questions.

i wanna be part of the CIA too! but comsidering i'm not an american citizen, i dun think that's gonna work...nehoo i do remember saying that i could be ur australian affiliate ^_^

thampton20 said:
I had really wanted to join the Cia after I got out of the Air Force. I was a crypto tech and that had a lot to do with some national secruity stuff. I loved it, but I dropped the ball and am repairing TV's now. What a way to drop a dream.
awww....how could you just drop your dream like that?

I'm thinking of taking Tae Kwon Doe (not sure how it's spelled). All my friends say they won't be surprised when I join the C.I.A. Oh and I also tell them I'm going to learn 250 different languages.

ooo, good luck!! I'd learn all the languages if I could, but I'd mix 'em up so bad. So, I've promised myself, that at LEAST I'm going to learn 7 languages besides English, since I already know that. duh..

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
ooo, good luck!! I'd learn all the languages if I could, but I'd mix 'em up so bad. So, I've promised myself, that at LEAST I'm going to learn 7 languages besides English, since I already know that. duh..
So far I know 2, Pig Latin, and English! So I need all the luck I can get! HeeHee! It doesn't hurt to dream.

at first i thought to myself i should join the cia instead og bveing a doctor...but now since i get that if i join i wont really be able to get a glimpse of vaughn or syd....oh well

twinzz2003 said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
ooo, good luck!! I'd learn all the languages if I could, but I'd mix 'em up so bad.  So, I've promised myself, that at LEAST I'm going to learn 7 languages besides English, since I already know that.  duh..
So far I know 2, Pig Latin, and English! So I need all the luck I can get! HeeHee! It doesn't hurt to dream.
No, it never hurts to dream! Dreams are what keep me going!

I'm still considering joining the CIA, it's a thought in the back of my mind. I've even been to the site a few times to look around. I hope nobody gets sick of hearing this, but it'd take a lot of money to run a race team, but I'm sure I'd be dedicated to the job and gather up enough money to go and live out my racing dreams.

Go after your dreams people!! You only get one life to have them and go after them, so make it worth while!! Nothing is stopping me from getting to the CIA!

YAY! To Freelancer! I mean I wanna join the CIA so badly! I told my 4 best friends; Melissa, Alex,Missy, and the best one ever Julianne! I mean i know like 6 languages but I need to work on 2 so I can know 8 by the time I am 15! I wanna be a claudstine operations officer! I mean I do kickboxing and am in pre-cal! I told my parents and my dad was like ok that's great and well my mom well just flipped! I am going to go see this film about the CIa and I get to meet some CIA students! YAY! We are not CIA wannabes, we are future CIA agents! LOL I really want to do someting for my country and why not be a spy! hey that rythms! So Byes!

LOL!!! You're lucky, I can't tell my parents, they are dead against the CIA, and they would try to put up so many road blocks for me to get to my dream!

Back