CIA Agent Wannabes

My family is in intelligence and the armied forces. My cousin and Unclw are in Iraq right now. Umm my dad's brother works for the FBI and someone in their works for the CIA. I'll find out more! Promise!

really!! that would be great! I wanna know what college they went to and what languages to learn and what classes to take in school and stuff...that is so cool that your family is all like that!...my dad works for a clothing manufacturer and my mom stays at home lol!...boy arent we exciting!

right now arabic is the big thing to be learning... concentrate on eastern languages. arabic, russian, chinese, etc. there's actually an Espionage Studies major at my school. i think that's cool

Ummmm well I know that you need to live around the DC area so go to a college around there. Umm I am learning Russian and Japense right now. I wanna learn Arabic and Piglatin LOL! I am taking some government and foresinic classes next year. I'll find out more!

My school is really small and it doesn't have all the cool classes you guys have. I am currently learning the three languagesw you mentioned Kalan, so that's good...and thanx for the tip on going to school around dc!...anymore advice?

you know how will is an analyst. i think that is the perfect job for me! i love to do research an write, but i can also speak publically.
being an agent would be really cool!!!!! im just not sure if i would be able to handle the stress! i know some italian spanish frnech an english (duh). i m not really good with spanish though.
only 4 more years to college.!!

wow Espionage Studies and forensic and government classes. wowo. *pause* russian,japenese, arabic, wowo, we have these languages at our highschool. (im in 7th ) latin, esl, spanish and french. and our classes are soooo boring. tech, photography, basic art, sewing and foods..... g/t. nothing like ur stuff.......... luckyluckylucky.!!!!! if i dont do a cia job ill be a lawyer.

it would be cool to be and agent but yah all that stress would be hard to handel well i could do it but i can only speak english and spanish gerrrr

It'd be awesome to be in the CIA..and to work with Marshall...lol...sorry sometimes I get the whole reality thing conmfused...but anyways I thinnnk it would be a lot of stress but it would still be amazing.

I think I could handle the stress. I mean I do a lot like dance, languages, kickboxing, acting, swimming, track, and soccer. And I love the world of spying. See ya'll there one day! And I am serious!

even though it would be fun, im not the spy sort, i mean i like all the spying and disguises but i couldnt handle the stress and if someone started shooting at me, id fall apart!LOL

Bondgal2007 said:
I think I could handle the stress. I mean I do a lot like dance, languages, kickboxing, acting, swimming, track, and soccer. And I love the world of spying. See ya'll there one day! And I am serious!
I'm totally with you Bind girl! Let's just quit school and go right now!

I would do that but the CIA likes you do at least graduate from high school! LOL And after I will probably go to a coleege near DC and do a double major in International Affairs and Literature just in case one falls through! And I wanna kick some ass one day!

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
you know how will is an analyst. i think that is the perfect job for me! i love to do research an write, but i can also speak publically.
being an agent would be really cool!!!!! im just not sure if i would be able to handle the stress! i know some italian spanish frnech an english (duh). i m not really good with spanish though.
only 4 more years to college.!!
that's awesome that you're thinking about the analyst position. it's an awesome job. sounds like you're well suited for it, too!

and yeah, i'm sure the job of a clandestine officer is stressful. i don't think a lot of people are cut out for it. good luck to everyone!

oh! and ilovevaughn (sorry, i don't know your real name:smiley:) most of those courses you can take in college. i actually don't know many high schools anywhere that offer them...so don't worry. you'll get there!

I wasn't serious! lol! Does anyone know what would be a good college to go to in DC?...a good college that the cia recruits from i mean

I don't think the CIA really cares about that, I was reading somewhere that people think they recruit people from the Ivy League schools, but that's not true. I don't think it really matters, as long as you don't go to some clown college! LMAO!!!!

hm cia doesn't really recruit from college. they like you to have advanced degrees usually, like grad school, but then you just basically apply. dc's good so that you can be comfortable in the surroundings since most jobs require you to relocate to the dc metro area. if you are interested in good colleges in and around dc, some are university of maryland, university of richmond, american, and georgetown

Back