CIA Agent Wannabes

Has anyone read the Mrs. Polifax books about this Granny that goes to the CIA...it's really cool! I'm going to be like her. I'll just walk in and they'll know I'm a perfect fit. lol!

SydB_JenG said:
Has anyone read the Mrs. Polifax books about this Granny that goes to the CIA...it's really cool! I'm going to be like her. I'll just walk in and they'll know I'm a perfect fit. lol!
No i haven't! I wanna read it! What're they called?!

I want to work for the CIA so badly. I have everything planned out and I can speak pharses from 23 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES. I'm good actress and I acutally conviced some people that I wasn't who i was. Does anyone think I did be a good canidate. I also taught myself self=defense and I wresleted a guy 2 years older than me (a black-belt!) off a ledge. My dad doesn't want me to join, even if it's a few years off, but I'll make it. My teachers don't evn take me seriously. but i take my self seriouly.

Check with your local community college or hire a private tutor. My parents made me learn languages as a child, but I am so thanking them now! lol

SydneyBristow201717 said:
Languages are my thing. I'm sooooooo good at them. Right now I'm learning Korean form a native Korean and next I'm working on Vietnamse and Romanian.
Languages are my thing too! I'm teaching myself Russian and it's surprisingly easy for me to follow! I mean, it looks really hard in the beginning, but I really got the hang of it quite easily! I'm glad so many people are into languages...I thought I was the only one! (people think I'm a wacko cuz I teach myself languages for no apparent reason..it's like..'Hello?..I'm gonna work for the CIA...get it straight!' ;) )

Bondgal2007 said:
Check with your local community college or hire a private tutor. My parents made me learn languages as a child, but I am so thanking them now! lol
Cool! I wish I had learned alot of languages.

Before I started watching Alias (before it was even on the air too), I wanted to travel often when I had kids so that they would learn different languages. But now I realize that it would just be hard on them, so maybe I'll just buy some French books :lol:

YAY! PPL are into languages! I hope ya'll have fun learning them, they were a bugger for me to learn! G2G cause I am goin to the mall Jo! LOL byes

My friend went to a surprise party and saw a psychic, the psychic told her that she was going to be a CIA agent when she grew up. She's only 13 now, and I've known her for her whole life, she was so happy when the psychic told her that becuase she really is obsessed with everything relating to alias. It's kinda scary. LOL :rolleyes: :redhair:

Yay! Theres a lil support group going on. Everyone I tell this to thinks I'm a lil crazy, and its only a phase because I'm so obsessed with alias. But I know three languages so far. (erm...kinda i'm learning spanish and am pretty good at it, and i know how to speak (not write or read) mandarin) is there hope 4 me in the CIA?

i kind of want to if u want to u should check out cia.gov

how many people here have understood a foreign language in alias and how many?

i have understood one-hebrew

Back