CIA ID CARD

u know..it's funny, i once joined Spy University, then I cancelled, but I still have access to certain areas of their website, and one of the things I can still do is make an ID Card, and I can make one that's a CIA one if you want!

Ok. I need your:

Full name (IT CAN BE A FAKE NAME I WOULDN'T WANT MY NAME ACROSS THE NET)

ID Number (just make one up)

If you have..I think it's Adobe Reader (you can get it for free at adobe.com), then you can print it out and cut it out and put your fingerprint and picture on it and stuff. The only lame part is on the back, below the "thumbprint" area, there is the Spy University logo, but it's just a pair of binoculars, it's not like it says "Spy University" in big letters or anything.

So, whacha think?

PM me ASAP. I'm so excited lol!

C'mon guys, wouldn't it be nice if everyone here in the forum could have an own CIA ID CARD inspired by Alias? I'm not really a good designer, but if here there's someone who's able to, why don't we try to make it?

Tell me what you all think 'bout it!

Viky said:
C'mon guys, wouldn't it be nice if everyone here in the forum could have an own CIA ID CARD inspired by Alias? I'm not really a good designer, but if here there's someone who's able to, why don't we try to make it?

Tell me what you all think 'bout it!
[post="1343941"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think it's a reall great idea. I'm on board.

Yes, all we need is someone to do it for us..*hint hint*.....

White_Rabbit said:
u know..it's funny, i once joined Spy University, then I cancelled, but I still have access to certain areas of their website, and one of the things I can still do is make an ID Card, and I can make one that's a CIA one if you want!

Ok. I need your:

Full name (IT CAN BE A FAKE NAME I WOULDN'T WANT MY NAME ACROSS THE NET)

ID Number (just make one up)

If you have..I think it's Adobe Reader (you can get it for free at adobe.com), then you can print it out and cut it out and put your fingerprint and picture on it and stuff. The only lame part is on the back, below the "thumbprint" area, there is the Spy University logo, but it's just a pair of binoculars, it's not like it says "Spy University" in big letters or anything.

So, whacha think?

PM me ASAP. I'm so excited lol!
[post="1341836"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

So, PM ME and I'll make one for u.

Okay, there's something I don't get...I swear facsimile is long for fax in fax machine...what on earth does that have to do with a CIA ID card...*h?e?l?p*

Yeah, that's superb! Great job! If that's the result of only 5 minutes... well I can only image what you could do in an hour!!! (y)

m<o>j said:
Okay, there's something I don't get...I swear facsimile is long for fax in fax machine...what on earth does that have to do with a CIA ID card...*h?e?l?p*
[post="1365543"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

No, facsimile means "something identical to something else, but not the real one"... I don't know if I've explained it well...

I did this in about 15 but I need to make it better or add something...

CIA ID CARD

I wanted to add a bunch of colors to it but then I rememberd "Oh yeah. The CIA probably doesnt put pink or blue on their ID Cards" :D :lol:

Btw that isnt my real name or anything

This is one I made a while ago for my little bro...

JonsCIApasscopy.jpg

Your going to want to take out his picture if you use it...I was too lazy, and he'll never know. Btw, he looks nothing like me :D

Back