Season 3 CIA MOLE

Ok so I was wathcing Sundays episode again and this thought occurred to me. So when Dixon was giving the information on the guy who created the worm and there was only seven people in that room. So you would assume their was only seven people besides high officials not at that office that know about the info being given so therefore the hunt for this mole can't seriously be as hard as their making it. I mean it one of the people in that room. Just saying that the CIA is just alittle dense and secondly when Vaughn was doing all this stuff to check out Irinia he got a secruity down grade when the CIA found out so um why didn't Lauren. And thirdly the 1 person who was not but a week ago or so considered a mole just happens to show up when your downloading the information and thenit just happens to get ruined.Hello wake up and smell the coffee people. Well besides Syd

i think i agree...sometimes the cia does seem a little dense...then again they gave jack back his high status as soon as he got out of solitary...

Yeah, and how many episodes ago was it that they started the mole hunt? 3? 4? And in the last episodes they haven't even mentioned the investigation, besides Jack checkin up on Lauren. What ever happened to the result from the other peple? If they declare a mole hunt openly within the rotunda, wouldn't they also declare the results openly?

Back