Cinderella Man

Leslie

Super Fantastisch
I just saw this in an advance screening and I can honestly say it's difficult for me to describe exactly how amazing this movie was.

To give you a better sense of how I feel, I had seen the previews for, like, ever, and they never ever got me interested. I honestly was going to skip it. But I got these advance tix and decided to go, since my father wanted to see it.

I can't even tell you how grateful I am that I went. The movie is by far the best I've seen all year, if not for two years... And I don't even care much for boxing! :lol:

Seriously, if you see ONE movie this year, make it this one. Skip the teen felgercarb. This movie is seriously an amazing piece of filmmaking. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Russell Crowe and Paul Giamatti are hands down two of the BEST actors alive right now. I hope beyond hope that they win real awards (not Oscars -- those mean nothing these days) for their roles.

I definitely want to see this one again, once I recover from the first viewing! :smiley:

The trailers (here and here) hardly do it any justice.

Back