Circular plot.

I was watching Alias last night, and when it ended it hit me. Nothing in the plot progressed at all. Irinas still bad, shes still with sloane, everything seemed to be the same. Is it just me or do ay of you feel the same way?

But she isn't still bad. At least not in the exact same way, because she signalled Syd with the earrings. Now we have proof that she does have other motivations, which we could only speculate about after the last ep. And I'd say that Emily being dead is pretty new. Also the fact that Sloane now has a new motivation for what he's doing. We also know that Jack wasn't completely betrayed because he did put a tracking device on her. Add to that the new tension between Jack and Kendall, and the new twist with Francie giving Vaughn "a gift", and I'd say there were enough plot twists in the episode, for me at least. I know I was on the edge of my seat (literally) the entire time!

i agree with azalea. a lot happened in this episode. there was more confusion created about irina's motivations (her calling syd out of the building blowing up, the earrings, etc). plus, sloane has now become a full-fledged bad guy with emily's death.

Azalea said:
But she isn't still bad. At least not in the exact same way, because she signalled Syd with the earrings. Now we have proof that she does have other motivations, which we could only speculate about after the last ep. And I'd say that Emily being dead is pretty new. Also the fact that Sloane now has a new motivation for what he's doing. We also know that Jack wasn't completely betrayed because he did put a tracking device on her. Add to that the new tension between Jack and Kendall, and the new twist with Francie giving Vaughn "a gift", and I'd say there were enough plot twists in the episode, for me at least. I know I was on the edge of my seat (literally) the entire time!
I agree with Azalea and Crazy Spinster. They could go in a lot of different directions with everything that happened in this ep. The earrings and Irina calling Sydney out of the building definitely got my mind working overtime!!! (y)

Think about the new possibilities with Sloane though!...Emily before was holding him back...now he has nothing to lose and is pissed...Sloane's going to be so freakin evil now its not even funny!

me either...Sloane is capable f being so evil, but he hasn't lived up tohis potential yet lol...the shows going to get a lot better now that he can!

I know! My friends (who don't even like Alias) don't think that it would help the story, it would ruin it. I'm like, HOW IS THAT?! More action, more suspense, more Sydney and Vaughn going after him!

And Vaughn faught in this episode...even if it was a stunt double we now know vaughn is capable of fighting and there should definitely be more because of that!!...and now sark and vaughn are probably pissed at each other!...geez i dont know how you say nothing happened in this episode...this might be my new favorite episode...it was awesome and surprising!...Loved it! I totally disagree with you aliashombre!

Back