City of Heroes/Villains

So? Do you play them? Like them? Hate them?

I normally play them both alot, but recently I have been to busy looking into HJ to bother. I've played since CoH beta and only stopped for a few days since then. The game has really really nice features, the one I like the most is the speed. I love speed. I can never go to fast in a game. @Satans Eye Current toons:

Guardian-Heroes

Satans Eye: lvl 50 Illusion/Kinetics Controller
One of Dawn: lvl 38 Stone/Fire Tank
WatchMaker: lvl 28 PeaceBringer

Pinnacle-Villains

ClockWork Mind: lvl 39 Robotics/Traps MasterMind
Satans Eye: lvl 26 Energy/Energy Stalker
Man gone postal.: lvl 18 Electrical/Electrical Brute

I played CoV for about a month but then stopped because the people I was playing with quit and it grew dull.

I'm thinking about going back though simply because I have nothing to do for about 2 months....

I like CoH/CoV... though I like CoV better... just for better costumes and a bit better play. However, I tend to get bored of the game in about a month, so I never play long.

~ Jaraeth
-----------------------------------------
I like CoH/CoV... though I like CoV better... just for better costumes and a bit better play. However, I tend to get bored of the game in about a month, so I never play long.

~ Jaraeth

I played CoH for a while and plan to go back. I had a lvl 18 Martial Arts/Regeneration Scrapper I fell in love with. :smiley: (I lvl slow)

I was invited to beta test CoV but I never got the chance to.

I just started this up again on a trial to decide if I wanted to open my account again or maybe just continue from the new account although I wouldn't mind my beta/pre-order run special.

I started on Virtue as that was said as the unofficial RP server but wanted to see if anyone from here was still playing now.

I'm actually in the middle of my ... erm ... fourth? Fifth? Something like that, trial account. Never actually bought the game, but have likely played a month or two of regular gameplay across my trials :smiley:

Violet Alchemist (Hero) and Tak (villian) currently, on Virtue

I actually stopped my sub a couple of months ago simply because it got too repetitious. Now, I may return in the future but for now I don't have any desire to do so. Quite frankly, the invention system kinda killed it for me. CoH/V was really the only MMO where loot was of no consequence. Now the game has become like every other game. I hear I11 will introduce purple loot...

At any rate, I played for a few years and all my characters were on Virtue. I like CoH better than CoV. CoV seems smaller and the archetypes don't impress me.

These were my characters when I was playing on Virtue:

Silverblade - Level 50 Katana/Regen Scrapper
Raveness - Level 50 Illusion/Radiation Controller
HAWC - Level 50 Energy/Energy Blaster
Battlehawk - Level 41 Invulnerability/Energy Melee Tank
Silver Wolf - Level 33 Martial Arts/Regen Scrapper
Musica - Level 18 Kinetics/Sonic Defender

I also have Rail, Gradius, Spectral Hunter, Lady Red, Psion Blade and Stratowind that I keep rerolling and switching out powers.

Back