CJTS

freaky

Cadet
CJTS- high school for spies
A/N: ok, so I had this crazy idea of writing this ficcy, it’s my first, so be easy on me people. Any reviews will be really appreciated and if by some crazy reason you want a pm please tell me so.
Thanx- to my :beta: Janet and for Crz gee!!! I :love: u so much!
Disclaimer: I don’t own any1 especially not alias character, its all J.J

Love is the river of life in the world.
-Henry Ward Beecher

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 1-June 1st 2011</span>

Sydney had no idea what’s going on this mission; it was too easy, way to easy. Her mission was to break the vault of a Danish club owner in France, retrieve an ancient box and to give it to Vaughn who will make a copy of it and then they could put it back. She didn’t see any guards anywhere around and she thought something was wrong. The code to break the vault was easy and she broke it with no problem. She didn’t even need Marshal’s help. She was beginning to think there is some sort of trap she wasn't aware of.
“Mountaineer, do you copy?” Sydney could hear Dixon in her ear. “Copy, outrigger. Go ahead”
“Mountaineer, there is a change in plans. You should go to subbasement 2 for the copying. Boy scout is waiting there for you". She looked around and so nothing; she saw no one. She took the elevator to subbasement 2 and there, she found Vaughn who was alone and grinning to himself. She was happy to see him, of course, but where are all the machines for the copying?! She thought.
“Vaughn, what’s going on? Where are the machines?” He smiled. “Well as I found out, we don’t need any of those, give me the box” he smiled. She handed him the box. It was a small wooden beautiful box. Now that she actually thought about it…
Vaughn bent one knee and opened the box and asked, “Sydney, will you marry me?”
A/N: in chapter four you will understand what’s going on.

The friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils.
-Baltasar Gracian
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
Chapter 2- September 30, 2011</span>
OMG, tomorrow is my wedding day and I’m marrying Michael Vaughn! Sydney thought. Well, it’s about time, we’ve been dating for like 6 years, well not really…we weren’t dating, ok! So I know him for 6 years and Ive been dating him for five.
Francie looked at her best friend, her best friend was getting married tomorrow and right now she had this funny expression on her face like she was trying to find out something.
“Syd, what are you thinking about?” Francie’s questions brought Sydney back to earth. “Huh? What? Oh! Nothing!”
“Oh ok syd!’ Francie laughed. “Can you wear the wedding dress? I haven’t seen it on you!”
“Well it’s not my fault you were busy, is it?” Sydney teased. “Please?” Francie begged.
“Okay, but only because I love it wearing it so much! One more day!!”She started jumping and Francie joined her in that.
“No woman looks more beautiful than you do right now!” Francie hugged Sydney after Sydney came out of her room wearing the wedding dress, and they both started tearing a bit. “Ok, I’m going to take it off before I ruin it somehow”. They both laughed.

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
-Winnie the Pooh.
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>
Chapter 3- October 1st, 2011 9AM</span>
“Sydney!” Irina called “it is time!!”
Sydney walked down the stairs and all her family was in awe, she looked so beautiful. She was surprised that her aunts, Katya and Elena were there, they came all the way from Russia, but as they told her before they wouldn’t have missed it for the world.
“Ok people” Jack Bristow said. “We need to drive to the chapel” he looked around. “Sydney, who will you go with?” Francie came ahead of Sydney. “I will take her!”
“See you there Mr. Bristow!” She couldn’t be more wrong. As soon as Francie started the engine, there was an explosion that was heard in all L.A
And that was it, she was gone.
A/N: did you see the date?

If you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend.
-Unknown

October 2nd 2011, 11 AM
Michael Vaughn was staring at the dead body of his fiancée. He couldn’t believe she was dead. She still looked beautiful, as always. Surprisingly her body wasn’t hurt that much, because she was thrown out of the car and when she hit the ground, she was dead.
He couldn’t stop crying: not big heavy tears, but small heartbreaking tears, tears when you cannot cry already. Jack Bristow put his hand on his back, as to say, “I’m here for support, it will be okay.” But Vaughn knows better, it won’t be okay.
“She was the love of my life, what I lived for, my soul mate.” He took a box out of the pocket of his suit; he took out their wedding ring and placed it on the blue pillow next to her head.
“Goodbye Sydney, I will always love you”

-----------------------------------------------------
6 years earlier
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 4- Sunday, August 31st 2005, 8 PM</span>
17.5-year-old Sydney Bristow had mixed feelings about the next day. Today was Sunday. But the day after today, she will be starting her senior year of high school, in a new school, which is always hard. But it was especially hard in her case because she wasn’t going to any school; she was going to a “spyschool”.
Spyschool or as it real name was CIA Juvenile Training School, or in short CJTS. People who went there were talented teenagers who somehow manage to catch the CIA eye and were thought to be the next spies or other intelligence workers. It was believed that the younger they can teach people techniques, languages, surviving skills, the faster and better in the intelligence business they will be when they grow up.
Most of the kids had parents, family friends in the business and that’s how the CIA had heard about them. In Sydney’s case it was her parents who were both spies. Her mother, Irina, was even rumored to be KGB once, before she met her father, Jack.
At first she was very reluctant to go to this high school because she wanted to be with her friends and family. She will end up not seeing any of them for a long time since it’s a boarding school and she will barely even go home on holidays. Her mother and father wanted her to go to this school; since they thought that this way she could protect herself from the real world.
Sydney was sitting on her bed with her packed suitcase beside her. She hadn’t told any of her friends where she is going besides Francie. She just cannot keep this from her. They were best friends and they shared everything since she can remember herself.
Tomorrow she will take the plane from LAX, platform 45 and she will go wherever that plane will take her.

“Sweetheart, Dinner!!” her mom called her from down stairs.
“ I’m coming”.

awww noo!!! whyyyyyyyyyyy u can't kill her off! nooo!! blahh..apart from that really really sad part :cry: it was really good :D

*keep me on the pm list!* :D thanks

:shock:

Fweaky! Cai wants in on the pee emmy list! :woot:

Duuuude. This sounds so sooper dooper cool... The chapters are a tad short, but oh my GOSHNESS! I'm loving the plot... And dude, Chapter One, where Vaughn proposed to Syd by faking a mission? :cry: *sobs into fweaky's shoulder* So freakin' CUTE!!! It's just so perfect... *sigh* That was one good idea for the proposal ;)

Syd dies though. I don't get that. She can't be dead!!!! *runs around screaming* :o_O:

But um... At least we're going back to the CJTS days, right? So... Maybe she can do something in her past that will change the future, and she won't die? *hopeful* Or maybe I've been watching too many movies with majick and time twavel in them... :Ponder: Berry likely.

Anyways, DUDE! Cai. PM list. Please? :angelic:

Love the start to this fic!

Cai
x

Awww, freaky... your writing a fic!! OMG I MUST HAVE A PM!!!! This is so awesome so far! I love that the ending is sorta at the start! Cant wait for more, please pm me!!! YAY :P

Back