Claire and Charlie

I think the two would be perfect for each other! CHarlie is so caring and he would make a great father figure. At first I was hesitant because Claire hadn't revealed if she had a husband or boyfriend, but now that she doesn't I think they should get together. ANyone else??

YES! i totally agree :love:

She seemed a little freaked by the fact that he is a recovering drug addict though, then again, who wouldn't be? :thinking:

Still they are perfect for each other! Charlie can always make her laugh :rolleyes:

i know they should totally get together! they are so cute and i usually don't say that. when charlie "died" last night, i was like, OMG THEY CAN'T DO THIS!!! JJ NOOO! and then when my dad said "he's gone, it's rediculous for jack to keep going" then he came back, it was like i knew it. i knew jj wouldn't do that to us.

MargoSark said:
They say it's like the new Sarkney
[post="1117039"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Not really, since they've shown Sawyer to be tortured . . . this is not so of Sark--unless you count fanfic :rolleyes:

Not really, since they've shown Sawyer to be tortured . . . this is not so of Sark--unless you count fanfic

Vaughn and Syd are the two good guys getting together. The heroes, the main characters. Sarkney is a mixture of good and bad.

Jack and kate are also the two good guys getting together, while KS is a mixture of good and bad.

i don't know, it makes sense to me...

Back