Claire's Return

Jaimie

Retired
did anyone notice when Claire returned she was really upset and tired looking and her stomach seemed flatter? I think Claire has the baby and "Ethan" has it. Also, Locke and Boone were heading toward that thing in the ground when they found Claire. Maybe she really was being held in that place they found

what's your thought?

of course she would be tired ... we don't know what Ethan did to her as yet ... since we'll only find out for February sweeps ...

I was sooo happy she is alive...but is she still having a baby???? I hope so. Does anyone know if she is having the baby is she going to have it on the island???
:smiley: Mel

I don't know but sources say that Claire is "missing something," which we have found out to be
her memory since the plane crash
. But in my opinion, her stomach did seem flatter. :thinking:

felgercarb, I shouldn't have read that spoiler! But what an interesting twist, if that's true. Since they haven't been there all that long though, I can't imagine it would take long to catch up.

I was so caught up in the moment when I saw Claire that I didn't notice her stomach! I don't think Boone and Locke were heading back to the hatch, they were looking for Vincent.

The first time I saw it, I didn't even look at her stomach. I was just happy that Claire was back. But then when I watched it again with my 'rents, it was hard to tell. And BAA!! Stop reading spoilers. O.o

i was so surprised to see her! I'm glad she's back but i shouldn't have read the spoiler...oh well. Can't wait to see what happens next, too bad the next eppy is not until February

According to TV Guide,
Claire's still pregnant. But apparently Ethan comes after her and tries to get her back.

This week, TV Guide has six different covers of Lost - They are: Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Charlie, Sayid, and Locke. The one that came in my mail is Charlie, but I also want to get the Kate and Sawyer ones.

Garden State said:
did anyone notice when Claire returned she was really upset and tired looking and her stomach seemed flatter?  I think Claire has the baby and "Ethan" has it.
[post="1169875"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Why would he take her, if not for this "special" baby--which, BTW, she was about to have? I'm avoiding the spoilers . . . even the TV Guide write-up, so hey, I'm clueless . . . :D

Azalea said:
According to TV Guide,
Claire's still pregnant.  But apparently Ethan comes after her and tries to get her back.

This week, TV Guide has six different covers of Lost - They are: Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Charlie, Sayid, and Locke.  The one that came in my mail is Charlie, but I also want to get the Kate and Sawyer ones.
[post="1176475"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

she didn't look it. hmm...i will go back and rewatch it.

Alias_Fan0202 said:
i mean, she was almost in labor, and she had been gone a week or more!
[post="1171285"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
But wasn't that false labor? So she COULD still be pregnant. I hope Ethan doesn't get the baby. It doesn't help that Jack never believes her dreams and fears.

Sally said:
I don't know but sources say that Claire is "missing something," which we have found out to be
her memory since the plane crash
. But in my opinion, her stomach did seem flatter. :thinking:
[post="1170931"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

should not have read that spoiler :thud:

Well we know now that she lost her memory. It does seem strange that she doesn't even remember getting away from Ethan. By the looks of Ethan it looks like she put up a good fight.

Back