GFX [CLASSED]Dav's Classification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davros

Cadet
Had some free time so made a couple of new pieces pieces......

* Hadn't made a sig for about a year (First of the new batch, looks really bright on this skin)

*Went for a soft focus look on this one, Random tech render and spotlights in the background done by me in C4D... Kinda weird style?

Photomanip
*Before

*After

Dav's Classification

Wow that's pretty goo stuff
I don't really have time to comment eight now
but I'd say
intermediate

Dav's Classification

Hm. I can't help but say novice, and I'll tell you why:

Tags: These works are probably your worst subject (and I'm sure you're aware of that). They're both very novice; poor text, colors, and composition, as well as unimpressive effects. They also have severe lighting and contrast errors.

Manip: This looks like it could be potentially good, but I feel like it was overdone. It seems oversaturated, and I especially don't like what appears to be a texture that you put on it.

LP: It looks like a good concept, but there appear to be some execution flaws: a distinguishable white line around the render, a lot of contrast issues, and a lack of any sort of background. The border isn't doing this piece any favors either.

Sorry. :(

Dav's Classification

You guys say inter. Uhm... Your saying his work is equivalent to my work?

Not trying to be rude, but def. Solid Novice.

Alright, you've been classed, Solid Novice. Congratz.
locked.

you didnt add these up right mate, two intermediates
and two novice, so that means hes a moderate, do it right next time
Classed as Moderated

-----dont edit my posts zero

ummm... you have the last word... unless you do it wrong, if the votes are all over the place, then you decide(Unless i say different) but if there is all same votes or most same, you take the majority, in a case like this where it is split both ways the exact same, then you take the one inbetween

and im the admin, dont argue or go against me again, last warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back