moderatorsr5.png

requested sig
psychowaluigiyv4.png

kinky theres a girl in that suit with big boobies :smiley:
metroidcx1.png

wouldnt liek to argue with her. she kills people with teh swordzzz
ninjagirlanimequ8.png

Matt1990 classification

well matt, i would say adnaced, cause most of yoru sigs are amazing, but not always somtimes you turn out a bad one so yea, lol
lets see what other people think
remeber you need atleast three people to vote the same

Matt1990 classification

btw, i sent you a pm? didn't you get it?

Matt1990 classification

This post was not aloud

ORIGINAL Message
[spoiler:3raimw8c]psst...Matt doesn't have 15 posts :lol: :lol:[/spoiler:3raimw8c]

Matt1990 classification

One away... we will let it slide,
btw yoshi i have already warned you once about posting in this part.

hmmm what to do/..

Matt1990 classification

I vote advanced. You make amazing sigs, sometimes though, I think some of them could be even better :smiley: <--- Weird Smileys O___o :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

Matt1990 classification

I dunno whether I'm crazy or something or whatever, but I'd probably only give this stuff nov-mod. I'll run through each tag and share my thoughts:

~ Tag 1 ~
Text: The text as a whole is fairly pixely. The top text is in an odd font and seems a tad distorted. All in all, the text is just unnecessary.
Border: Personally, I don't like borders where the opacity or blend mode has been tinkered; either make a solid border or none at all.
Colors: The color scheme is kinda nice, but nothing terribly special, to be honest.
Composition: The render is placed well, but I'm not seeing much flow, some parts are a little pixely, some parts are a little overcontrasted, and the stuff in the top-right corner is confusing.
Depth: Not bad at all.

~ Tag 2 ~
As a whole, yes, it's very clean, but just feels a tad empty. That's all I have to say about it, really.

~ Tag 3 ~
Text: Since it was a request, I can't say the text is unnecessary.
Border: Good.
Colors: They're not shabby, but the colors seem a tad unsaturated.
Composition: Flow is okay-ish, the pen tooling is kinda cool, but a little messy. I'm not sure if the render duplicate on the right was a good decision or not.
Depth: Not much of it, frankly.

~ Tags 4 and 5 ~
I'm grouping them together because they are very similar. The tech stuff (horizontal lines and such) aren't really working out for me and I think they disrupt the flow of the tags. Some of the effects and c4ds are a little too underwhelming.

Maybe I'm overthinking this. :/

Matt1990 classification

well matt, sense E is on vacation, and we had so much disagreement, im going to put you down for intermediate, i personally think you should be advanced, but when E comes back you can ask for a re class, then we will have all of our class team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back