Classes

Zink

Cadet
Do you guys think there will be more classes after the first EXP. to this game(if there is one) or other, potentially better content(whatever that may be i like getting new classes to play) will be added.

Wait, wait... If they are talking about the first expansion, then they must be reasonably sure what is going to not be included in the initial release. And the only way to know that is if they are nearing the actual release! Good news (hopefully?) by way of logical deduction :D

Along those lines HJ is barely into beta from what I know so i don't think you should get your hopes up too high.

SOME SORT OF FIST BASED FIGHTING CLASS!
I was really disappointed when my previous guild leader was informed of the status of fist weapons / attacks / monk-ish classes during her lil' stint in the Hero Council before losing intrest.
Big spears and swords are cool and all, but a few just fist'e'cuff down and dirty street fighting classes in a MMO would be grand.

Everyone should be able to bust out a good punch or two, I think. Obviously, some people would be better at it than others, but... I mean, I made a mage on Oblivion that beat the felgercarb out of stuff by shielding up and going in for a good ol' fashioned beat down. It shouldn't be just a class!

Also, yes, screw expansions, just get the damn game out. I mean, c'mon people... :(

Well let's just do a comparison.
Tis the season granma and Mama will be punching out other mid-west suburban blight for their PS3icklemeElmos. Sure there's going to be great hits. But what if Tito Ortiz joined in?

I am the opposite of Dirk...well almost...

I need alot of professions and alot of chances to make my profession as unique as possible. Of course I do still want the many professions to be well designed...

Navarre said:
Expansions. Geez. The horse before the cart, please. :smiley:

I see where you are taking this. If you get the horse first, you can butcher it for meat, thus having more substance to place into the cart. Very clever Nav.

Back