Classi Shows Remade??

NOW THAT THE SHOW BSG (BATTLE STAR GALACTACA ) HAS BEEN REMADE CAN WE CI FI FANS EXPECT ANY MORE SCI FI CLASSSICS TO BEREMADE LIKE LOST IN SPACE OR A NEW SERIES OF THE HULK OR OR NY OTHER CLASSICS???
:confused:

skwirlinator said:
We can only hope that if they do it will be remade like BSG yhis time and not BSG1980.
Good point! :P

I wouldn't mind updated versions of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century, Space: 1999, Blake's 7 and even some of the more esoteric stuff like U.F.O. and The Prisoner.

But, of course, now that I've some some more shots from the upcoming Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy movie maybe an updated HGTTG series is order.

RonSzolnoky said:
How About A New Series Of Lexx Or Space Above And Beyond And What The Hell A New Series From The Movie Star Ship Troopers?
All too recent. Besides, I don't think Lexx really caught on that well outside of a core group of fans. Space: Above & Beyond I was actually a fan of and used to watch it regulary. The current iteration of BSG actually reminds me a little bit of Space:A&B in that it presents itself in a more 'in-your-face' type of filmining than a lot of other sci-fi type shows.

How about telling an old tale using the CSI or Law & Order / Homicide styles.

That grainy handheld cam look

Back