Sci-Fi Classic Sci-fi

Jester

Cadet
Hardware wars....
I never knew how much I would enjoy muppets in space until I saw this. We need more space fairing muppets in all future sci fi. I'd suggest a muppet space adventure series but I can't imagine that going well considering the casting for the "adult muppets" comedy movie they're making.

sci-fi-dude

1963, 1899 called they want every thing back....
I never knew how much I would enjoy muppets in space until I saw this. We need more space fairing muppets in all future sci fi. I'd suggest a muppet space adventure series but I can't imagine that going well considering the casting for the "adult muppets" comedy movie they're making.
That classic spoof was around long before space balls, it actually made a lot of money when the clip came out. George Lucas praised it and loved it. Dark Crystal was a Jim Henson muppet dandy, and it made a lot of money. Yoda was a muppet before nerdy cgi took to the screens to give instant micro-wave popcorn movies of today. Before cgi that's what the movie industry did, and they did a great job! Sci-fi dude has spoken.....

sci-fi-dude

1963, 1899 called they want every thing back....
So according to most it is agreed that classic Sci-fi is from 1980 back....

ElderChao

Ensign
Isn't all that classic stuff just a bit boring? Written for the science of the day. Got to keep up to date!

My personal appreciation of the golden years of sci-fi didn’t coincide with tv until reading the late Arthur C. Clarke (R.I.P.) and realizing the how beyond visions of the future resonate with the junction between screenplay and thespian. If there’s theoretically no uncharted territory to the wager of pascal or einsteinium from one world to the next one can see the future in the past or in their own imagination.

Top Bottom