Sci-Fi Classic Sci-fi

Jester

Scout
Hardware wars....
I never knew how much I would enjoy muppets in space until I saw this. We need more space fairing muppets in all future sci fi. I'd suggest a muppet space adventure series but I can't imagine that going well considering the casting for the "adult muppets" comedy movie they're making.

sci-fi-dude

1963, 1899 called they want every thing back....
I never knew how much I would enjoy muppets in space until I saw this. We need more space fairing muppets in all future sci fi. I'd suggest a muppet space adventure series but I can't imagine that going well considering the casting for the "adult muppets" comedy movie they're making.
That classic spoof was around long before space balls, it actually made a lot of money when the clip came out. George Lucas praised it and loved it. Dark Crystal was a Jim Henson muppet dandy, and it made a lot of money. Yoda was a muppet before nerdy cgi took to the screens to give instant micro-wave popcorn movies of today. Before cgi that's what the movie industry did, and they did a great job! Sci-fi dude has spoken.....

sci-fi-dude

1963, 1899 called they want every thing back....
So according to most it is agreed that classic Sci-fi is from 1980 back....

ElderChao

Captain
Isn't all that classic stuff just a bit boring? Written for the science of the day. Got to keep up to date!

Top Bottom