TV Classic T.V. shows that use other program's visual and sound effects

sci-fi-dude

1963, 1899 called they want every thing back....
I figured on using this topic because I find interesting that other shows use sound bites or visual cue's or props from other shows. I dream of Jeanie kitchen was Larry Tate's kitchen on the early Bewitched. I noticed the musical computer sounds from the crazy mixed female computer "Agnes" matches up to the background music of "the Jetsons". Its the Twilight Zone's "From Agnes with Love" episode, where a zany computer gives a nerdy programmer the blues with dating women, funny thing is the nerdy programmer went on to do a "lost in Space" Episode.
Oh and Raymond Bailey went on to do the great classic "The Beverly Hillbillies" if you have any clips of match ups, lets see em'.....

Funny you should post this.... not a TV show but I was watching Airplane II last night and I'd swear that the music played during the opening Star Wars style scrawl was from the classic Battlestar Galactica TV series! :o_O:

Funny you should post this.... not a TV show but I was watching Airplane II last night and I'd swear that the music played during the opening Star Wars style scrawl was from the classic Battlestar Galactica TV series! :o_O:
I saw that too, lol! William Shatner on the moon, Macho Grandae, great classic.

I listened to the classic Agnes computer with Wally Cox as the suckered programmer, and I noticed 1 electronic tune as "row your boat" played really slow, I think I heard "we're in the money" and the Jetson cartoon happy music. These tunes are pretty clear when Agnes is calm. When Agnes is jealous its old school mechanical like the bridge of the original Star Trek very mechanical. Yeup im a nerd for all things sci-fi, its what I do. LOL!:cool::einstein:

Back