Classifieds!

Chanel

Cadet
You can post personals (lmao like we were trying in the insano thread) or other things in here. i hope this doesnt get closed..sry if it s too random!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIMMY!!!!

Waiting for an answer! :Holds out ring that actaully is a pipe cleaner!:

Aliasgirl47

Cadet
Hi everyone, I am looking for a boyfriend! Soemone who loves Alias and wants to go out with me online!

Umm, and ajust a warning that I might have something going on offline in about a year, but it will not interfere with our relationship!

I am not very picky!

So, any takers?

Chanel

Cadet
Btw: timmy , i might have somehtnig goign on in liek a year.. but thats not online.. its off... so.. well

Ames47

Amy Strikes Back
hehe!! um a single female looking for a male!! need someone who is educated but not a nerd, has a sense of humor, ok just a nice loving normal guy!! i always attract the wrong ones and i dont know what i do!! ok this is goin to sound kind of sick but i wish they had a single male bank like a sperm bank where you can go research a guy and if you like him then you can go out with him! ok that sounds stupid! it sounded better in my head!

SecretAgentMan

Caution: Beware of Male
hehe!! um a single female looking for a male!! need someone who is educated but not a nerd, has a sense of humor, ok just a nice loving normal guy!! i always attract the wrong ones and i dont know what i do!! ok this is goin to sound kind of sick but i wish they had a single male bank like a sperm bank where you can go research a guy and if you like him then you can go out with him! ok that sounds stupid! it sounded better in my head!

:straightens collar: hey there cutie, can I interest you in a drink???

Existentialist

Entertainment Moderator
ames723 said:
why leah?? please do tell!!
Well... this weekend, I went down to my friend's apartment to meet her friends from school. And we drank a lot. Me not as much as everyone else, 'cause I don't drink often and I have like no tolerance. But we were all pretty silly. I think I mostly talked to this guy and danced while sitting down and singing. LoL

Ames47

Amy Strikes Back
yeah im the same way leah!! i get drunk really easy!! last friday the 4 th i only had like 3 drinks and that was enough!! ugh and the next moring wasnt pretty either my whole body ached but i think that was mostly cause i went running the moring before and then my neighbor called me at like 9 am wanting to go work out and i was like are you sh*tting me??!! oh but my sister had the worst hang over and she was a [EDIT] the whole day!!

Chanel

Cadet
my personal is now closed for now.... hehe timmy....

new classified:

OFFERING:
an e-wedding planner
can oragnize plan etc. all ur e-wedding needs

NEEDED:
A wedding singer
to post lyrics to touching songs and get the party moving...

Existentialist

Entertainment Moderator
Okay... lets see... on the 4th, I had a beer (ICK!! But I felt bad refusing LoL), half a shot, a 'vanilla coke with a twist', and another shot. On the 5th (which is when the boys started drinking at noon and i took away their car keys... and eventually everyone else's and hid them all in my bag), i had two of the twisted vanilla cokes, part of a raspberry daquiri (someone spilled some of it... in the sink mostly, thankfully), and a shot. Usually I get a pretty bad headache when I drink, but that weekend I was mostly giddy and hyper. And no hangovers. :D I never get them.

ALIAS_RULES

Cadet
Existentialist said:
Okay... lets see... on the 4th, I had a beer (ICK!! But I felt bad refusing LoL), half a shot, a 'vanilla coke with a twist', and another shot. On the 5th (which is when the boys started drinking at noon and i took away their car keys... and eventually everyone else's and hid them all in my bag
Good for you!! (y)

Existentialist

Entertainment Moderator
Hehe thank you. I was very worried about them. They were being dumb. But then after I started drinking, I kept telling them "don't you dare drink and drive!" And they were all like "I can't! You took my keys, REMEMBER?"

Top Bottom