Classifieds!

yeah take their keys!!
we just made hard lemonades on the fourth but i had i think 2 but they were large glasses and then i had some vodka with sprite!! i love malt beverages!! not crazy about beer and i cant stand wine! ugh but i was so dizzy then when i got home i just laid in bed and trying to watch the news but the tv was spinning!! good thing i was at my nieghbors and didnt have to drive far!!

Yeah... to me, even drinking even a little and driving to the next block is bad... I do remember, on the 4th, this random guy talking and talking and talking to me and all I wanted him to do was shut up. LoL

good for you sam!!
im not a drinker either and i cant stand smokers!!
i actaully have never smoked a cigerate!! i want to stay free from all that sh*t!!
ahh felgercarb tomorrow at work i get learn how to tend the bar!! my boss wants to get me ready so when i turn 21 i can work the bar at parties and etc!! i cant say im excited cause i dont know anything!! well good thing im goin to be learning it from a freind!

SecretAgentMan said:
i actually dont drink or smoke. I pride myself on that accomplishment...
I don't smoke either. and i'm proud about that too.
I do drink a little bit sometimes when i go out, but really little.

YAY a personal! LOL Umm I am a single female in search of a male. I like dance(shake ur a$$)LOL, cheerleading(NOT a prep), singing, swimming, and running.(STATE Champion and runner up in nationals)I like a guy who's a middle class in school, smart baby I am in a gifted private school, runner, good shape, tall(5'8), and LOVES ALIAS!

Hmmm... just for fun, why don't I actually post a personals ad instead of going off topic? Okay...

I am a 20 yr old female looking for a male. I want a guy who isn't just out there to "get some a**." They really make me sick. I want him to be able to carry an intelligent conversation, but know how to have fun sometimes too... and have a sense of humor. And he must NOT be a smoker, 'cause the smell usually gives me a headache.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>FEMALE FROM INSANO FAMILY IN SEACRH OF A HUSBAND :syd4: :surf:
2 children need a father. I'm in the Insano Family. Plez contact me (pm would be best)
</span>

I needed to re-new that...

:lol: Yes, I need a Daddy!! You go Mommy! And while we're at it, my children feel so empty without a male role model. Searching for a husband here! :D

Back