Classifieds!

WANTED
~Someone capable to destracting my mother from her compulsive nagging
~A personal chaffer
~No need of a bf...just need Ari to come back from where ever he is and to convert him to insano ways.

personals?? hm..... i don't really neeeeed anything... but does anyone have good chocolate ice cream here?? my family doesn't believe in chocolate ice cream... lol that means that they would NEVER buy choco. (they say it tastes bad) but it tastes gooood!!!!!

I don't know...I was thinking like the classified section of a newspaper...ppl wanted, job listing, things for sale, those personals and other stuff.

no chocolate ice cream? wow...that must stink. well according to my mother we are only suppose to by certian brands of chocolate ice cream...true because the other stuff winds up sitting here. hrm this reminds me of math when we were doing the permutation, combination, stuff...probabality...he had us pick different ice cream flavors to set up an example...hehe...and 1/2 of em began with c...chocolate, coffee, chunkie munkie (courtesy of me!) then he got all flustered and went...next time i am picking the flavors. C (subscript 1), C (supscript 2), C (subscribt 3), M, S. it was a tree diagram with lots of c's!

Marlene said:
I don't know...I was thinking like the classified section of a newspaper...ppl wanted, job listing, things for sale, those personals and other stuff.

no chocolate ice cream? wow...that must stink. well according to my mother we are only suppose to by certian brands of chocolate ice cream...true because the other stuff winds up sitting here. hrm this reminds me of math when we were doing the permutation, combination, stuff...probabality...he had us pick different ice cream flavors to set up an example...hehe...and 1/2 of em began with c...chocolate, coffee, chunkie munkie (courtesy of me!) then he got all flustered and went...next time i am picking the flavors. C (subscript 1), C (supscript 2), C (subscribt 3), M, S. it was a tree diagram with lots of c's!
yummy yummy! sounds gooood... :rolleyes:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>I need a husband this instant!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 kids need a daddy. I'm a member of the Insano Family!!!</span> :banghead:
:lovers: :lovers: :lovers: :lovers: :lovers: :lovers: :lovers:

Back