Season 2 Clip on ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else see the clip on ABC tonight during the Bachlorette??? I'm assuming its from the episode on this coming Sunday, I'm not completely sure, cuz I only saw it the one time! It was definitely a Sydney/Vaughn "moment"!!! I don't know if I can wait until Sunday, I am SO excited!

Becky :D

No it was a new clip, I'd never seen it before, and I think it was just new tonight...
It was focusing on Syd & Vaughn, didn't really say anything else about the episode.
I don't even remember what they said, cause my friend and I were just so excited to see it, cause unless they're just playing with our emotions, it really looks like something is going to happen btwn them! ;)

oooooooooo, I can't wait. It's all about Vaughn and Sydney. Thanks for letting us know about it, so all us west-coasters can watch it. :smiley:

That was a great clip! Something like "There's a first time for everything. Like the first time you look at someone and they look back. Tonight could be there first time."

Totally loved it. This is making the wait for sunday harder and harder.

this is soo weird, didn't I read something on this site that said syd/vaughn aren't going to kiss until the end of the season? Did anyone else read that?

I saw it and my mouth literally dropped open! I started getting so excited, I couldn't even sleep that night...Even the Bachelorette couldn't have gotten me as happy as that short clip did! :D

Wait what are you guys talking about. I live in Montreal and I guess they don't show the same commercials as in the States. A Vaughn and Syd moment (an real one?). Now I really can't wait until Sunday.. Tell me more.

Wait what are you guys talking about. I live in Montreal and I guess they don't show the same commercials as in the States. A Vaughn and Syd moment (an real one?). Now I really can't wait until Sunday.. Tell me more.

lenkid said:
"There's a first time for everything.  Like the first time you look at someone and they look back.  Tonight could be there first time."
That's what they said...(ahhh!!! :P ) and they showed Syd looking at Vaughn and Vaughn looking back, then they start walking toward each other...and of course they stop there, but it was so cute...and makes me so hopeful :smiley: I'm hoping they'll show it again sometime, cause it was a really good clip!

...it was for this coming Sunday, right?? Cuz I don't want to wait any longer than that!!! :D

I saw it and i was so mad that i didnt tape it!!! I cannot wait to see the next episode!!

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>"Write this down, E...M....E...T...I...B, now read it backwards"- Syd :D

"Two things, one I dont think it's that big of a risk, and two I'm hungry, I'm starving, aren't you hungry?"- Vaughn

"You didn't tell me you went to see my mom, you didn't even tell me you were seeing Alice again!!!"- Syd
"What does that have to do with anything?"- Vaughn

"I have a crush on a guy at work"- Syd says, randomly
"really?"- Francie

"goofy cute or hott cute?" -Francie
"hott cute"- Syd

"Man and I liked that tie" -Marshall after accidently cutting it

"And Sloane, I noticed you weren't wearing the tie I gave you"- Marshall
</span>

i didn't see it, but i have read about it on every site and am spazing out right now! i can't wait, honestly this weekend is going to go soo slow, not to mention the whole wait through the pointless football game! i hope they kiss, ok still squealing!:smiley:

I hate to say it, but I doubt they will, because I mean, come on, they would've put that in the commercial to draw in even more people. You know, the whole 'forbidden kiss' thing. But it could happen. :smiley:

That clip was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember jumping up and down and screaming that night. I can't wait until Sunday comes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back