Season 5 Clips and Screen Capsfor Prelude

Ok, ive seen the clips n am half way through the pics!!! n the clips are goos the Vaughn n Syd one made me cry!!!!! it was soooo sad :( !!! why didnt they just kiss they were sooooooooooooooooooooooooo close!!!!!! Vaughn obviously still luvs her n yay they hugged!!!! this episode looks great!!!!

Lucky you :angry: !!! My sound card is broken, well not broken I just can't install it and Real One won't work without it so I can't watch them!!! I hate computers!!!.
Would aby of you guys, please, tell me what the clips are about?

Mad bout Alias said:
Ok, ive seen the clips n am half way through the pics!!! n the clips are goos the Vaughn n Syd one made me cry!!!!! it was soooo sad :( !!! why didnt they just kiss they were sooooooooooooooooooooooooo close!!!!!! Vaughn obviously still luvs her n yay they hugged!!!! this episode looks great!!!!
Excatly my thought, though i couldnt' watch the Sark clip ;) eh *shrugs* i guess i can wait. but omg ohhh so close, and you can feel the utter tension right there it's like ugh! just kiss already! its not like you two dont' wanna! :rolleyes: and well basically he totally confessed his love for her still. :rolleyes: "Even though everythign changed, somethings don't" how obvious was that?! *sigh* i can't wait till mid season where there'll be a 'big change' and Lauren dies *MWAHAHAHA* :devil:
--Mandy :angelic:

I've been trying to download the S/V clip but everytime I try it, the winzip doesn't open it. I download the others ones without any problems so I don't understand why I can't download this one. Can someone help me?

A Vingadora said:
I've been trying to download the S/V clip but everytime I try it, the winzip doesn't open it. I download the others ones without any problems so I don't understand why I can't download this one. Can someone help me?
It happens the same with me... I'll tell you if i resolve the problem...

PS - Eu tb sou portuguesa!

When i try to download the Sark clip it tells me the file is corrupted or somthing... :blink:
--mandy :angelic:

asteixeira said:
A Vingadora said:
It happens the same with me... I'll tell you if i resolve the problem...

PS - Eu tb sou portuguesa!
Do you have a RealOne Player? You can watch it on that. It works for me. It says Winzip but it also works on RealOne.

Yeah. I couldn't get the Real One player because now they want you to give out your credit card number just to have the free trial. If anyone knows where I can get the Real One player without giving out my credit card number, let me know. Thanks!

mystery_chick said:
Mad bout Alias said:
Excatly my thought, though i couldnt' watch the Sark clip ;) eh *shrugs* i guess i can wait. but omg ohhh so close, and you can feel the utter tension right there it's like ugh! just kiss already! its not like you two dont' wanna! :rolleyes: and well basically he totally confessed his love for her still. :rolleyes: "Even though everythign changed, somethings don't" how obvious was that?! *sigh* i can't wait till mid season where there'll be a 'big change' and Lauren dies *MWAHAHAHA* :devil:
--Mandy :angelic:
ino, they should just kiss, and yay he blatently told her he still luvs her now thay need to get back together!!!

:woot: :woot: s/v-ness!!!!! i'm sooooooooooo happy!!!!!! I didn't watch the clip but I saw the pics. s/v is comin back...slowly but surely! Thank you JJ! you finally took a hint. lol. :D

haha JnC&SnVfan4life lets hope hes got the hint!!!! but yeah it does look like S/V is coming back slowly! :woot: I cant wait

i just watched that clip again n its so sad n so sweet at the same time, i luv the fact that they hug again n that he told her he still luvs her (but not just in those words) and that he cant lose her twice!!! i luv that scene all that tension!!!! im gonna go watch it again but everytime i do it feels like im gonna burst out in tears :(

omg i havent seen the s/v clip but read the summary and im crying just thinking about them!! im gonna wait and watch those scenes tonight! i already spoiled myself today!
but ahh im goin to cry my eyes out tonight!!
looks like syd is back in the picture and say good bye lauren!!
although when it is time for laurens departure(marriage wise) i think im goin to feel sorry for her but she had no chance, syd was always vaughns true love!!
oh what a pitty!

i just saw the S/v scene and ....awwwwww that was soo sweet what Vaughn said to Syd!!!That he doesn't want to lose her twice and some things stay the same!! :( But i can't wait till tonight episode!!!

OMG i am so glad i didn't come online yesterday and watch the clips (cos i would have - i have no control) but i;m so glads because the whole episode was a suprise!!! first time this season and i'm so glad i waited!!! :D

Back