Drama Closer (2004)

AgentDesertRose

Tragic Romantic
Title: Closer

Tagline: If you believe in love at first sight, you never stop looking.

Genre: Drama

Director: Mike Nichols

Cast: Julia Roberts, Jude Law, Natalie Portman, Clive Owen, Colin Stinton, Nick Hobbs, Steve Benham, Elizabeth Bower, Ray Donn, Daniel Dresner, Rrenford Junior Fagan, Antony Gabriel, Michael Haley, Selena Mars, Steve Morphew, Peter Rnic, Robert Stone, Jacqui-Lee Pryce

Release: 2004-12-01

Runtime: 104

Plot: Two couples disintegrate when they begin destructive adulterous affairs with each other.
Closer (2004)

Wow. I saw the trailer a few weeks ago and it was amazing. It just looks so good.

Got this from AboutJulia.com

"Closer - 2004

Directed by: Mike Nichols
Written by: Patrick Marber
Studio: Sony/Columbia Pictures
Budget: N/A
Box Office gross: TBA
Release date: December 3, 2004
Rating: R
Genre: Drama

SYNOPSIS
An intriguing story of passion, drama, love, and abandonment involving two couples, which only gets more complicated when the man from the first couple gets acquainted with the woman from the second coupling.

CAST

Natalie Portman - Alice
Jude Law - Dan
Clive Owen - Larry
Julia Roberts - Anna"

So wow. This sounds so good. And it is a movie with Julia Roberts in it!! I've been a fan of her for 7 years and she has never done a movie like this!! It just is wow...I really can't wait till it comes out!! And it comes out 4 days after my birthday!

So who else wants to see it? Who else has heard of it?

This is on my "Movies to See" list, not just because Jude Law and Clive Owen are hot, but also because it looks reall interesting. I wanna know who ends up with who!

iheartalias said:
i was "THIS" close to starting a thread about this movie, but you beat me to it!

im soooooooooooo thrilled for this movie... (y)
[post="1023897"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hehehe. I feel special now.

I am too. I can't wait. It is going to be sooooooo good. (y)

AgentDesertRose said:
Exactly, GoGo. It's all good. ;)
[post="1024122"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

and clive owen is evil :lol: but he was in king arthur, and keira knightley was in king arthur, so it's all ok :laughbounce:

hotpot said:
Another Jude movie? Only this time with Natalie Portman? Yes, please! :smiley:
I'll just have to overlook Julia Roberts :HATE!:
[post="1025793"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh...how sad. :( But I know. Not everyone loves who I love. BUT CLOSER! AH!! :woot:

Before my darling Kat starting raving to me about this film i had never even heard of it. but it sounds interesting and has a great cast. surprising how we haven't heard of it over in britain despite both Clive Owen and Jude Law being in it.

garnergarnish said:
Before my darling Kat starting raving to me about this film i had never even heard of it. but it sounds interesting and has a great cast. surprising how we haven't heard of it over in britain despite both Clive Owen and Jude Law being in it.
[post="1027007"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hehehe. I have fun raving about this film, especially to my darling Nay. :smiley: I know, I find it interesting that you haven't heard of it over there, especially since it has 2 Brits in it!!

And Holi, YAY!! More JR fans!! :D

AgentDesertRose said:
Hehehe. I have fun raving about this film, especially to my darling Nay. :smiley: I know, I find it interesting that you haven't heard of it over there, especially since it has 2 Brits in it!!

And Holi, YAY!! More JR fans!! :D
[post="1027069"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Wow, that is surprising... :Ponder:

Yeh, I used to be mildly obsessed with Julia...but I've calmed down a bit. :lol: :rolleyes:

AgentDesertRose said:
Oh...how sad. :( But I know. Not everyone loves who I love.  BUT CLOSER! AH!! :woot:
[post="1026799"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
To be fair, I like Old School Julia as seen in Pretty Woman, My Best Friend's Wedding, and Runaway Bride. ^_^

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Back