Clothing !

Whats your Favorite Brand to go out and Buy or order online ? Mine is Burton and Zoo YorK aNd anything chill looking !

Post up yours !

this is pretty sick...its made by stussy
stussy-backpack.jpg

IDK anything that looks cool none of those stirped shirts or anything they gotta have some cool graphic in them or something along those lines and also not to expensive i don't think people should spend so much money on clothes....but thats just my opinion ;)

American Eagle and Hollister is a store that you can go to at the mall, he is asking what is your fav. brand to order online.

I didnt read thoroughly -.-

Well back on topic, for me I like Emerica's (shoes) and for clothing I like different stores.

Emerica hoodies, hurley shirts, iwanna order some ritchie havok shirts and rogue status shirts but i dont even have a job. I actually might go buy some rogue status ****, they got alot cheaper.

these are my favorite hoodies ihave
n201889_bkgd.jpg

8835-548630-d.jpg

brokenzipper:(
6900-548629-d.jpg

my wallet
jaysonlinestore_2009_11074103

I'd have to say my favorite brand of clothing is Famous, and zoo york and a few others. And for shoes, definitly nike, and jordans.

South Pole, 8732 (Young Jeezy Clothing Line), and Avirex are my types of clothes. Nike, Jordans, and Osirus are the shoe brands for me.

My favorites are Obey, DC, and NoFear anything at that store is usually what I wear. Then I get some underground shirts from sites that aren't so big online.

Back