Clumsy Clique

this friend of mine and i are both in track and today we had PE and we thought of the idea of telling our coach that she should write the gym teacher a note to be exempt and not having to go to gym anymore (because we dislike PE) so we don't "hurt ourselves and be out for the rest of the track season" :lol: so we were purposely limping around and purposely falling and tripping over things and then during track practice we were putting on this act that we really hurt ourselves in gym....our coach just laughed, but she said she might write a note (i think it was a joke though) i guess you would have to be there but it was so hilarious!!! it was GREAT!!! :smiley:

hehe ok today I was at gymnastics and I was doing stuff onto a big mat in the pit. So I did a front flip and i went waaaaaaay too far and i was on the edge of the mat. I thought I was fine but then all of the sudden I fell off the mat and I was flailing my arms and I kinda slid into the pit. My coach was laughing soooooooo hard at me! :blush:

I just tripped on the side of a mat that's really skinny. I also tripped over myself. I tripped over myself while running. I do everything wrong. I even trip at home!

I slipped again in the shower today!! And this time it wasn't on a bar of soap!! I was having a bloody nose and I thought my head was bleeding or something, so I scream and start trying to run out of the shower, and I slip, so I grab the shower head, and it sprays on my stomach, and I'm very ticklish so I start laughing and I lose grip and I fall on my spine again!! I need a slip proof shower!! Or maybe I should just start taking baths...Whichever is safer!

HAHAAHAH! Whever i read this forum, i crack up. HAHAHA! ur sooooooooooooooooooooooo funny aliasjgfanaticmv. alalalalalalalalala. heeheheh. um... i dun have many good clumsy stories righ now... :(

hmmm, well today I walked into a closed door! It was light out, I was coming into the den where this computer is, and I didn't even realize it was closed!! Ok, that's not being clumsy, thats just being stupid...

Back