Clumsy Clique

lol! Yesterday, I was fixing to walk out the door and (I dont know how I did this) I got preocuped and I thought the door was open! And I went SLAM! Right into the metal door! It was so embarrising!!!!!!

aww, don't worry, it's happened to me! 7 times...but hey, who's counting? Me obviously...I hate it when you walk into like those Post Office mailboxes, you know, those blue ones on the sidewalk? Or poles that are randomly placed on the sidewalk! I swear to god they just appear out of no where!

i always have problems with those short poles, the ones that come up to your stomach, especially if i'm walking in a crowd, and i don't see them b/c of the ppl in front of me, and then they all part to avoid it, and . . . wham oof gasp there's a pole in my tummy!

year 7ER'S ARE TRYING TO kill me!!!!!! they run into me!
PLUS I ALWAYS fall over my dog! but then who wouldn't where she always likes to sit!
I hate those poles too! they are really annoying but my sister used to jump them!

Lilly said:
year 7ER'S ARE TRYING TO kill me!!!!!! they run into me!
PLUS I ALWAYS fall over my dog! but then who wouldn't where she always likes to sit!
I hate those poles too! they are really annoying but my sister used to jump them!
LOL! I am ALWAYS falling over my poor cat!!! It hurts too. My friend really belongs here too, she has stairs in her house and she is ALWAYS falling down them! I have stairs too I fall down them like every day. But not like her!! We need HELP!!! lol

yesterday, i did a layout, thats a back tuck but your all straight, and when i landed, i jumped my feet back to land better, except i missed my feet, and fell on my face.... :thinking:

sydbristow said:
Clummsiness is my thing. I was in the cafateria the other day at school and I whipped around really fast and slammed right into a pilar. It hurt but I started laughing. HE HE HE :D
Don't worry we've all done that. I have an ugly bruise on my leg that is shaped like a heart. I probably got it while trying to do some Jen moves. Hee Hee.

Omg, today I totally ate it right in the mud, and I was wearing white pants, and it was right in front of this really hot senior...luckily it was really slippery and my friend fell with me, so we could laugh about it and I didn't feel as stupid hehe!

SydB_JenG said:
Omg, today I totally ate it right in the mud, and I was wearing white pants, and it was right in front of this really hot senior...luckily it was really slippery and my friend fell with me, so we could laugh about it and I didn't feel as stupid hehe!
LOL! That is harsh. LMAO

I was having the hardest time seeing this demonstration in my Biology class, because everyone was crowding around the teacher, so I climb up on the counter top in the lab, and I slip on nothing and I just totally fall right into the whole crowd!!

I haven't done anything clumsy today :looks proud as trips over a rock, falls on face, rolls of a cliff, bounces down cliff, lands in a river, floats down a river and drifts onto the shore very dazed and in the middle of no where: Nope! nothing clumsy

aaah, yes, I remeber now. I was in a tree, and for some odd reason, I slipped and I went sliding down the trunk, and this tree was like HUGE, I mean like....50 feet huge! And I like skinned myself all over!! And this long cut is going up and down my leg, LMAO!

Oh yeah, I remember another. Today I was in this big van with my friend and we were trying to climb over the seats to the back so we could sit and stare at people through the window, and when I was trying to climb over these boxes, the car starts to slow, and I start sliding everywhere and loose my balance, flying all the way to the back and hitting the door! LMAO! It hurt, but it was sooo funny!!

Back