COD World at War Beta clan!***** READ***

xX DrunK

Cadet
hello everyone. if you have the COD5 beta and would like to be in a beta clan please let me know because i am looking for new members thanks!

ILL JOIN!
im level 11 and i played for like an hour last night. i like it, its pretty fun.
just needs better maps now. and some better perks...second chance may be the worst perk ever. haha.

so yeah my gamertag is SDS FALLOUT add me and ill join or whateer you need me to do.
you guys on gamebattles? they have a COD: WaW Beta Ladder

| FAsT | said:
My friend told me just to sign up at callofduty.com and you'll get a free beta code when they hand the next batch. You just have to wait.

not true...callofduty.com will only give you a beta code if you signed up on their site between 6/25/08-7/25/08

or, if you haad an account at their old site, charlieoscardelta.com, and you transfered your account over from there.

and then, if you pre-ordered the game, gamestop will give you a code.

REMiiX said:
ILL JOIN!
im level 11 and i played for like an hour last night. i like it, its pretty fun.
just needs better maps now. and some better perks...second chance may be the worst perk ever. haha.

so yeah my gamertag is SDS FALLOUT add me and ill join or whateer you need me to do.
you guys on gamebattles? they have a COD: WaW Beta Ladder

not true...callofduty.com will only give you a beta code if you signed up on their site between 6/25/08-7/25/08

or, if you haad an account at their old site, charlieoscardelta.com, and you transfered your account over from there.

and then, if you pre-ordered the game, gamestop will give you a code.

good post. thanks for helping.
ok ill add you. send me your gamebattles username please

Back