CoD4, P90 Poll

What do you think is the best second perk for the P90?

• Juggernaut

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Stopping Power

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Who cares, the P90 is terrible

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Do Work

Cadet
When it comes to the P90. (On a competitive level)

Do you think the P90 is more effective with Juggernaut or Stopping power.

It seems to me, that juggernaut is more favored.. But I've seen very good players use it with stopping power.

So, what do you guys think?

PS: Regular!

if i am going to use the p90 ill use it with stopping power, i absolutly h8 juggernaut and i never use it, i can kill people so much easier and quicker with the p90 stopping power, especially if they have jugg on which most clans do.

personally, i hate the p90. im not saying it doesn't take skill to use (cause every gun takes skill to use, its not an automatic kill weapon like the rocketlauncher on halo or something) but its just a spray and pray gun.

i dont use it. i always use the mp5 over the p90 anyday.

that..and the iron sights are UGLY

lol when i used to play i never used juggernaut, not even once i think.
i did like to use p90 with stopping power for when i was a little rusty, its an easy gun to use to get you back into a groove for using smg's

imo , sleight of hand is the best choice for this, even on regular, you dont need sp, and you dont need juggernaut either, so if you rush your gunna be coming in contact with enemies quicker and spraying, so you need that clip reloading fast, SOH FTW!

I kill a lot quicker with stopping power, and jugg just makes it too easy if your very familiar with the game.

Only noobs who can't play the game use Juggernaut. I personally use Stopping Power in reg SnD with the silence on my P90.

Back