Season 5 coded message in alias theme?

Hey hey hey

I don't think Ariana Kane is the Chosen One (this is definitely Syd !), but I think this is no accident if her name is encoded in the theme while we are talking again about the Alliance.

So, I checked on ABC's website to look in the summaries if there was something interesting about her. When Jack was investigating on Breo, he discovered that Ariana Kane had had an affair with him, so she was the one who was trying to drive Sloane crazy, remember ? But he needed Irana's help to figure it out, and Irina had got access to the Information Resources of the Alliance ! She had done the same to get into the Echelon network and retrieve information about the Rambaldi artefacts. She may have done the same to retrieve some intel about the Horizon.

Now, is Agent Kane still involved in that ? Don't know... Maybe that was just an hint about Irina's quest of the Horizon... Or maybe she's the one who runs Prophet 5... And maybe she is another Derevko sister ! LOL !

i think it's pretty cool how they did that. i have a question, it might have already been answered or it might sound really stupid, but was this code in the theme since season 1? or is it new to this season?

1513 you are incredible--I can't remember what I had for breakfast much less decode a hidden message. Bravo!

or is it new to this season?

As far as I can tell it's new to season 5. But it has been the holiday season and I haven't had a chance to sit down with the tapes and the frame-advance button and a morse code alphabet to be sure about it. The flashing cursor in the other seasons seems more plain and regular, but I've only eyeballed it. I started to test out the flashing cursor in the theme of episode 5.09 and it looked to be the same as 5.06, but I didn't follow through with the whole thing. I thought maybe the message might be different in different episodes. Maybe after the hiatus it will change though? It'll be worth checking it out in March. Unless, perhaps, Faye Dunaway will have already been espied in the studio.

I'd still be glad if anyone would be willing to provide an independent confirmation of my results. And also, I'm wondering if there isn't code elsewhere in the theme, and the AGENT KANE message isn't just a part of a larger message. There might be something in the music itself, which is also different this season, I think, though similar to what it has always been--as there are those morse code Rs in the theme music too -- but I'm no composer nor music theorist.

Happy New Year, all.

holy minoli! :notworthy: i bow to your amazing amazingness! i'll try my best to check on the S1 - S4 if i can understand well enough the process in which you used. but something tells me that it might just be an independent S5 thing because no one knew the show was going to get cancelled. i dunno, but i'll do a little sleuthing of my own if i can! ^_^

I thought I was a diehard! I've watched since day 1 and never missed one! You probably would do well solving the puzzle in that children's book, A TREASURES TROVE. If you haven't checked it out before, they have a website. They've already found all the jewels, I believe, but he'll be coming out with another book soon.

this is so weird never knew there where messages in alias

to all of you alias fan i think we should get the old episodes out and look for more clues im sure jj has but the endding in there somewhere where we lest expected it off now to look threw alias epis

let you know if i find anythink

:blush: :blink: :angry: :angry: :angry: :P ^_^ :thinking:

Wow... i cant believe some of u guys could actually uncode this stuff... I've been trying to figure out if there was some hidden message in the highlighted letters of the places they go on missions that pop up onto the screen in the episodes and have been failing miserably... guess im not much of a spy :(

Okay I remember listening to one of J.J's commentaries and him saying that In the first couple of seasons the flashing in the letters was of a home video of him and his family on the 4th of july and he cut it up. And if you want to be creative take the letters out of Jack Vaughn Sydney and Irina and you get
JACK
VAUGHN
IRINA
SYDNEY-------------read down the center it spells KANE soo theres alot of possiblilties to "KANE" who knows:smiley:

Okay I remember listening to one of J.J's commentaries and him saying that In the first couple of seasons the flashing in the letters was of a home video of him and his family on the 4th of july and he cut it up. And if you want to be creative take the letters out of Jack Vaughn Sydney and Irina and you get
JACK
VAUGHN
IRINA
SYDNEY-------------read down the center it spells KANE soo theres alot of possiblilties to "KANE" who knows:smiley:

hi yah been watchin alias and i saw the video in the alias titel heres what i found

a red truck
feet with flip flopd on with stars on
green land like where nadia and syd rescude irina from in series 4
a man in a white suite
some ones face(not clear who)
:angry: :lol: :eek: come you cant say that jj just put that in there because he can.

i think his playing with the fan his probbley been on this site and is trying to make use think diffrent....
it diffently has something to do with the ending :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

did anyone alse see the video if not look and slow it down youll see

let know how it goes (y) (y)

Whoa, I definately think ya'll are on to something!!!
I never new that there was the name Ariana and the number 47 next to the Rambaldi symbol. I new from the get-go that the Rambaldi symbol was there in the theme song, but I could never find it. Hmmm, what WOULD Ariana have to do with anything though. It just doesn't make sense. Of course the Alias that I know and love never did make sense and that's exactly what I LOVED about it!!!

*Maybe she is the woman depicted in the prophecy. That would be weird that a lot of the show was aimed around her, though. THAT wouldn't make good non-sense in Alias world, if ya catch my drift. It's just not cool.

wait..i still don't get it??
where are you guys seeing this at? i don't see the video thing syd-157 is talkin about or arianna or 47.....

:(

xO aRiaNNa

wait..i still don't get it??
where are you guys seeing this at? i don't see the video thing syd-157 is talkin about or arianna or 47.....

:(

xO aRiaNNa

ok then when the alias tune come up.....alias flashies on and off screen.. when the names of the cast cum up look a the alias sighn as it flashes in there theres a video(images)of what i said....note you will have to slow it down to see it..and if you look carefully you will see the <o> in there to ...........let us know how it goes pm me (y) (y)

Great sleuthing! All the locations announced and then the box around the letters codes into something. I'll look it up tonight and post it here. :smiley: Good job, I would have never found that out!

-Erin :smiley:

Back