Season 5 coded message in alias theme?

this is awesome i never realised im off to check now
and omg 47 july 4
i knew the footage was from then but i never picked up on it
ill leyt ya'll no how i go

no the code is in the names....
to see the video im talking about slow it down and look inside the alias......then when victor gaber name comes up you should see the <o> let me know how you go

umm..i hate to bust you guys bubble..but if you're talking about what i thinkyou're talking about...on the commentary for the pilot...jj says those videos behind the words are videos of his kids on the fourth of july.....

xO aRiaNNa

p.s. but im not sure that's what you're talking about..

Where are u getting the r's from???? what r u tlaking about??? I am super confused where is this message in the intro but like where does the info come from b.c i know that the images flashing inside the ALIAS letters is a home video of JJ Abrams of kids playing on the 4th of july....its on the extras of one of the dvds

i slowd it down to 10% on my computer and all i could find is <0> and that is episode 5x9

but i swer i remember seeing r s in other serise

Regarding the Rs in the theme.

R in Morse code is .-.

The main motif of the Alias theme and so much of its music is do-dooo-do.

I haven't visited this site in a long time. Glad to see it's still alive.

In the end, it's too bad that we don't know and probably never will know how Alias was supposed to go, if Lena had stayed on in Season 3. (If we do know how it was supposed to go, I'd love to see the link where JJ has explained this. Anyone?)

In the end Alias season 2 remains about as good as TV gets. Not Angel season 5 good, not Rescue Me good, but very very good.

Unfortunately it seems like Lost is about as lost as Alias got. I fear that JJ excels at concept but excels less at execution.

Alias , I was quite amused by the first series of Alias and am now ploughing through series 4, having seen the quality drop remorselessly since the opening. Excess can be amusing in moderation but not episode after episode after ... I was interested to see what happened with Rambaldi but I think I realise now nothing ever will; we will just continue going round in circles since any form of conclusion will kill any form of suspense however minute. I now watch it looking to see how many times they use the word protocol (loved the inferno protocol - hard to top that for over-thetopness) and to see if the actors will surprise me with a new expression beyond their stock-in-trade bemusement (Vaughan), bewilderment (Jack Bristow) etc. Hard to blame the actors when the script is so inane and one-dimensional. Alias, it reminds me constantly of the parody-line in Notting Hill "inform the pentagon we need black star cover". The whole script is full of this line over and over. And for a bunch of supposedly mentally toughened CIA agents they do fall apart when family comes up. It is clear if Sydney (or anyone else for that matter) were to find out her mother had been hurt she would either break down in tears (to a suitable song of course) or raze the whole of the USA to find the antidote. I also carry in my mind a (slight mis-)quote from the end of episode one which I am still waiting for Jack Bristow to say; it sort of sums up the experience so far in this show where nothing is as it seems yet everything is totally predictable - "Sydney, I'm not your father, I'm your mother".

Alias , I was quite amused by the first series of Alias and am now ploughing through series 4, having seen the quality drop remorselessly since the opening. Excess can be amusing in moderation but not episode after episode after ... I was interested to see what happened with Rambaldi but I think I realise now nothing ever will; we will just continue going round in circles since any form of conclusion will kill any form of suspense however minute. I now watch it looking to see how many times they use the word protocol (loved the inferno protocol - hard to top that for over-thetopness) and to see if the actors will surprise me with a new expression beyond their stock-in-trade bemusement (Vaughan), bewilderment (Jack Bristow) etc. Hard to blame the actors when the script is so inane and one-dimensional. Alias, it reminds me constantly of the parody-line in Notting Hill "inform the pentagon we need black star cover". The whole script is full of this line over and over. And for a bunch of supposedly mentally toughened CIA agents they do fall apart when family comes up. It is clear if Sydney (or anyone else for that matter) were to find out her mother had been hurt she would either break down in tears (to a suitable song of course) or raze the whole of the USA to find the antidote. I also carry in my mind a (slight mis-)quote from the end of episode one which I am still waiting for Jack Bristow to say; it sort of sums up the experience so far in this show where nothing is as it seems yet everything is totally predictable - "Sydney, I'm not your father, I'm your mother".

lol, um i'd be careful if i was you w/ the bashing of Alias. Since you are new here you probably didn't know that this used to be an Alias Forum which is why if you type "AllAlias.com" you will still end up here.

I have to admit that fans were quite passionate about what they loved about Alias, even if they were completely wrong.

Just look at all of the females who didn't like Will/Bradley Cooper in favour of Naughn/Michael Vartan. They really believed in Syd & Michael as the heart and future of the show instead of as a creative dead-end. The writers tried to respond to that fan-love by: increasing Michael's airtime, by toughening up his character, ending up with the dead-end Vaughn's father plot, and my favourite: 'Naughn' "my name's not really Vaughn" dead-end.

Bradley is now a big name movie star. Vartan is a supporting character on a cable TV show.

Back