Codie Back one more time!

Victoria King said:
codie its really great to see you here again its like walk down memory lane!! and how are your companies doing?
My company is doing great but the internet site campianghn broke down didn't work :thinking: :( -_-

Codename said:
Victoria King said:
codie its really great to see you here again its like walk down memory lane!! and how are your companies doing?
My company is doing great but the internet site campianghn broke down didn't work :thinking: :( -_-
oh im sorry about your site, but at least your company is doing good! ^_^ we saw acouple months ago that the site was down sadly....there was a thread somewhere....

Is this it lol

@board Offline@
Thanks for all of the members who did a great job helping our board and all of the people that joined our forums!

The Place Interaction Network contract was failed :( but it is all right and The Place Interaction Hardware Company will move on! It was a fun expirence running the sites I had esepecially this forum I will only have one site now and it will just be for fun.. that site might have a invisinonfree foum just for the one topic through!

Thanks everyone for the hard effort we had on the forums!!!

Codie!!!! soz! still happy to see u!

i wonder if any of my cheers are in the random area still!

hope u and Mrs Codie are ok! as well as all the kids!!!
lets see if i can cheer still

Go CODIE GO CODIE!
who know it
thats right!
CODIE IS THE TOPS!

: does splits waving pompoms in the air:

OH MAN! I missed codie! :( coooooooooodie! omg! Its been forever!!!!!! haha yay! I am glad so glad the baby is doing great!

thats just sooo great!

grrrrrrr I cant believe I missssssed you!!!!!! :( hahaha

hehe vikki............. Do yall remember the codie cheerleaders?????

hehehe

hahaha Codie! Thats a great baby name!!!!!!

wow one person I havent talk to in ages.............. hehehe *naustalgic*

Back