Codie Less on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Codename said:
I am just on the sites going to be still called Codename the sites will be Star Wars and a Basketball site cause I like the sport ;)
Everyone here will miss you Codie!! :( I am glad you are keeping your username. When you have those sites up will you post a link?

Bye codie
sad.gif
sad.gif
We'll all miss you!

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
alias_fan said:
ok we understand codie. but we'll miss you all the same!
:( I miss you already. and A56. a while ago she said the same thing. but I completely understand. :smiley:
Yes I did but I was just confused, and I was going to leave but there was something that kept me here, unfortunetly...

I'm REALLY sad your going Codie :( (n) -_- :eek: :confused: , I know what you mean, though... Maybe we'll come and vist your forums more, if you'ed be happy with us doing that for you! It's the least we can do! :smiley:

no.. i never knew u, but i always thought u were funny. don't leave... but pay attention to ur kids... i guess they're more imporant then allalis... :thinking: heheheh j/k :woot:

I know :( It's so sad. But I suppose there are better things to do with your life than spend 24/7 on an alias site... hehe try telling that to me :rolleyes:

thanks everyone for the great time and bye bye to the people I have not said bye to :smiley:

I will start a site probably just about basketball or something and maybe Star Wars the Place Forums probably won't be running anymore and I might start a new forum for the two sites or maybe not and I might just run the basketball maybe not even the Star Wars I will ;) so good bye everyone!!

NOOO! but what about ur cheerleaders! Who do we cheer 4 now! Now what will u do in the Codiethread!
I will miss u Codie

Bye and have fun with ur kids! they r more important than me! remember ur family is the most important thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.