Codie's Problem Solving Thread!

are you dateless?
Well since Codename is married!
Come here with your dating or problems of bf's/gf's and all will be answered and tried to help and you might just get that special love!

Attention Ladies and Genteman lol! :P
I am helping people for free service? This is a great oppurtunity to get someone you like! OR if you want someone!
post here or PM Codename and you will be amazed of the results! :smiley:

SydneyBristow201717 said:
I'm not so sure Joe really like's me. And there's this evil girl Samantha who will do ANYTHING to keep me away from him!
Just ignore the girl Samantha if she is evil, then Joe will not like her, or tell Joe the truth if she does something bad and say she did it!

Get to know Joe better..
Find your interests together, try to get out often, make sure you give him your full love and attention..

Make sure you know him really well and you should be fun!

I won't see him until the 6th of January. But, he's inivitng me to his birthday "party" at his dad's corparte loging houses in the wilderness. It's overnight, but we'll be in seperate rooms. And for god's sake, i'm only in junior high. and i'm a good kid. codie do you think that I would do anything bad. my parent's keep making up excuse's like i'd be home sick. I SPENT A MONTH AT INTERLOCHEN ARTS CAMP! Do yuo think I'd be homesick on a weekend trip with my boyfriend!

SydneyBristow201717 said:
I won't see him until the 6th of January. But, he's inivitng me to his birthday "party" at his dad's corparte loging houses in the wilderness. It's overnight, but we'll be in seperate rooms. And for god's sake, i'm only in junior high. and i'm a good kid. codie do you think that I would do anything bad. my parent's keep making up excuse's like i'd be home sick. I SPENT A MONTH AT INTERLOCHEN ARTS CAMP! Do yuo think I'd be homesick on a weekend trip with my boyfriend!
oooo a week camp that sounds good, yeah like I said your only in Juinor High right? For Junior High Students that is a good way just get out once and a while! And ask him questions and make him ask questions about as simple as whats your fav. color and stuff and you will know each ohter well! :smiley: And you can see how things turn out when you get older! ^_^

Also another tip, at the camp, I know you won't do anything bad.. but when you talk to him try to get a little closer ;) actually boys like that for some reason! :smiley:
And talk to him and hold his hand :smiley: and you talk to him he will love you like this :love:

Codename said:
Alias 56 said:
This is fun reading all this ^_^ but I'll stick in the background till a fue more ppl say something :P
You know I can help you get a boy! :smiley: Alias56, is there any? boy you like and want? :cool:
That slaped on a huge smile :D , but I think I'll wait, I'm so tryedI'm sakeing :rolleyes: So toarrow, if I have the curage :thinking: lol.

Back