Coffee Crisis in Boston

Which coffee will JG drink?

• Starbucks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dunkin' Donuts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well I am no Red Sox fan nor a Bostonian, but sometimes when ya get married sacrifices have to be made. Say for instance he lives closer and being that little ones dont care about your schedule, he just took what he could get! Just a theory haha.

Assuming that the picture of Ben is in Harvard Square, since that is where they're staying, geography shouldn't play a role in the coffee decision because Starbucks and DD are right across the street from one another. That's kinda why I started the topic. They could hit both places and not go out of their way at all. Also, you must realize, I'm making ridiculous generalizations about Red Sox fans & the East Coast just for fun. Check my screen name. I went to Starbucks yesterday, but I don't think the paparazzis got a picture of me, so there is no proof. :smiley:

Actually from what I read in the Boston Herald gossip columns, Ben drinks both, DD and Starbucks.
When I saw the title thread, I feared they might have run out of coffee in Boston. :lol:

Jen & Ben used to be seen every friggin' day at Starbucks last year so definitely Starbucks!

Obviously, you've missed the point of the poll. There are no Dunkin' Donuts in CA, so they don't have a choice while there. Now, they're staying in a neighborhood where Starbucks & Dunkin' Donuts are directly across the street from one another.

The poll is a joke, actually. In October 2004, Ben was pulled over in Cambridge, MA after he dropped Jennifer off at Starbucks to get her coffee, went to Dunkin' Donuts to get his coffee, and made an illegal u-turn to double back around and pick her up. The policeman recognized Ben when he rolled down his window and let him go without a ticket. I thought that was a pretty funny story. The only reason why it happened was because they couldn't agree to get their coffee at one place.

I heard a rumour that they were serving Starbucks at Mount Auburn Hospital yesterday. Apparently, if you have Starbucks every day of your life and you suddenly stop drinking it, you may develop migraine headaches. DD isn't high test enough to satisfy the caffeine dependencies that Starbucks inflicts. Poor man found himself at the ER. Such a sad story. Be caffeinated & be well, Ben. ;)

I was going to link the pictures from People, but I can't, so you'll have to check them out yourself. During the family walk, Jen carries Starbucks; in the conversation with Casey, Ben carries DD. Both are so predictable. Can't say they're not consistent. ;)

Two people voted that JG drinks DD, but there are no paparazzi pictures to prove it. I want to see a picture of JG consuming DD coffee and no Sydney Bristow tricks either. The girl can't move to Cambridge, wear a City Sports tee, and refuse to drink the DD. It ain't right.

Maybe if JG drank a Coolatta before she left Boston she wouldn't have passed out in the Arizona heat. Ben shoulda packed one on dry ice and delivered it when he visited her in the hospital. America runs on Dunkin', Jen. ;)

Back