Cold and rainy

YESSSSSSSS!!! I have ice cream in the mornings, but whatever. One time it was raining really hard at night so I went out in my sleeping clothes and stayed out there until it passed. LMAO! My parents didn't even notice! for once anyway... ^_^

When I was little I used to sit on the steps in my old house and watch. The steps are right in front of this huge window (Think taking up half the wall big) and it was at the front of the house, so I had a perfect view. All that was in front of the house was a lot of green grass and a long driveway. We were surrouneded by this big forest on all the other sides... :rolleyes: there I go daydreaming about home again. ^_^

the only ppl who likes cold and rainy are ppl who lives in warm places. personally i'm so sick of snow after 4 month... and dont' want it rainy either.
--Mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
the only ppl who likes cold and rainy are ppl who lives in warm places. personally i'm so sick of snow after 4 month... and dont' want it rainy either.
--Mandy :angelic:
you're a freak, you know that? LMAO!! JK!! But I used to live in PA and I loved it all back there too!!

:lol: that's true though! I live in sunny SoCal, but I know that if I ever lived in Seattle, I would go nuts after a couple of rainy, cloudy weeks, because it's almost never completely nice and sunny and warm in Seattle. But if Bill Gates can do it, I can too. :D

Back