Cold Case

I watch cold case evrytime it's on. It's my second favorite show! Well my frist has to be Alias. Cold case is really great! Everybody should watch Cold Case and Alias. Cold Case is on 8:00 pm CBS and Alias is on 9:00 pm. they are right after each other. both are on Sunday night! You All should watch it! Well this is all in Eastern time. THanks!

i watch cold case too. i love it because i like how they go back in time to do old cases. i think its great to realive the families minds that have been waiting for a long time to get some answers on their loved ones

I love that show. My favorite episode, ok, here not alle episodes were aired yet, ist the 8th episode ,,fly away". The end was just soooo sad :(

It's a well-made show, but not at all original. For once I actually agree with all of the reviews. It works to the same formula almost every successful show currently on television does, and presents nothing we haven't seen before.

It just screams 'Jerry Bruckheimer'. It's production (lighting, camera angles, acting style, characters, musical wrap-up at the end) are the same as every other JB show, and even every JB movie. I knew it was a JB show before I even saw the credits! He knows he just has to stick to a successful formula to make his millions.

That said, it is still a reasonably good show, and I have watched it more than once.

Yes, Jeryy Bruckheimers productions are all the same, but I like Kathryn Morris. I think Cold Case is better than CSI or CSI :miami, which I don't like that much.....my mother watchs them and I watch Cold case and Without a Trace, so we splitted up a bit :lol:

I HATE CSI Miami! All of the characters are so unrealistic. I really don't think scientists do all of their lab work with long, perfectly-styled hair hanging down around their faces!! So I guess it depends on who is in JB's shows as to whether I will like them or not.

I haven't seen many episodes of CSI or CSI Miami, but I had the impression that it's kind of boring, because you don't see what persons the charactors are when they're not working. It's more interesting, when you know what happened to the persons privately , which you see more on Without a Trace and Cold case, although it's not really said, but you get hints and can imagine what they were talking about.

Natalia said:
I HATE CSI Miami! All of the characters are so unrealistic. I really don't think scientists do all of their lab work with long, perfectly-styled hair hanging down around their faces!!
[post="1016285"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i hate it how all the characters are just recreations of the characters on the original CSI. it irks me to no end how everything horatio does is like grissom!

anyways- i watch cold case sometimes.. it is always good when i do. i just never got religiously into it or anything. it has awesome music though!

Cold Case is one of my favorites because of Kathryn Morris. I like her a lot. The show wouldn't be anything without her..

I love that show. My favorite episode, ok, here not alle episodes were aired yet, ist the 8th episode ,,fly away". The end was just soooo sad

I cried in that episode!! CRIED!!! And i'm not the kind of person that cries at the drop of a hat!! its gotta take something pretty heavy to get these tears to fall, i can tell you!! but, that ep...i...just...WAAAAHHH!! the end?? OH GOD THE END!!!

Excuse me for a second.

I HATE CSI Miami! All of the characters are so unrealistic. I really don't think scientists do all of their lab work with long, perfectly-styled hair hanging down around their faces!!

Ditto. Ditto to you all. Everytime i watch that stupid show i end up throwing half eaten pretzels at the television screen while screaming "YOUR'E NOT GRISSOM HORATIO!! STOP TRYING!! Also? SHUT UP CALLIE!! JUST SHUT YOUR GAPEING MOUTH!!"

Yeah, i better go before i break something. Or SOMEONE.

At the moment we're quite at the end of season one in Germany and I love this whole Lilly+Kite storyline. ,,Do you want to see the cats again?" ^_^

ya, I love the Kite stuff. It was so sad what happened with them at the end of season 1. so so so very sad.

Me too, I only wastch CSI and CSI:new york. I dunno why miami just doesn't get to me. Oh, and the fact that I love Eric in CSI and Eddie in CSI:new york. hehhehehehhe very hott guys, lol

Love cold case. ya, it is so JB and I love JB

ya, season 2 started a while ago haven't caught up with it. they are showing reruns of season 1 a lot and I've seen all of season 1

i also love: CSI, CSI NY, without a trace, ER

Did some of you also see Mindhunters with kathryn Morris???
It was so strange to see her in that part, because she's not like in Cold case at all

Back