COLDPLAY-FANS?

Intel

Cadet
Anybody else like Coldplay? I think one of their songs was on an Alias ep, but I'm not sure cuz of the network down here not showing Season 2. Anyhoo, I love clocks and some of their earlier stuff.

i luv Coldplay and yes one of their songs was on Alias i downloaded and i luv it. . its called *God Put A Smile On Your Face* its a good song along with
- in my place
- the scientist < fav song
- clocks
- cause you trouble
- yellow (acoustic) and many more i just don't feel like listing them all
~Kay~

AliasBabe12 said:
i luv Coldplay and yes one of their songs was on Alias i downloaded and i luv it. . its called *God Put A Smile On Your Face* its a good song along with
- in my place
- the scientist < fav song
- clocks
- cause you trouble
- yellow (acoustic) and many more i just don't feel like listing them all
~Kay~
i love coldplay!!!!
and i agree with ya Kay, the scientist is one of my favorite songs by them!
i also love....
spies, politik 21st, rush of blood, whisper, trouble...and all their songs!

i was going to see them but since i had exams the next morning my parents said no!( :angry: )

Okay... the Coldplay songs I like... (I was getting them confused with Travis songs earlier, so I just didn't post much)

Trouble
Don't Panic
For You
Yellow
Scientist
God Put a Smile On Your Face
Warning Sign
A Rush of Blood to the Head

Victoria King said:
i was going to see them but since i had exams the next morning my parents said no!( :angry: )
aww that sux . .i would love to see them in concert . .i would a snuck out haha or i would have told my parents that there wasn't any exmas tomorrow
~Kay~

has any one seen *The Scientist* music video??? . . .its so weird but sad at the same time i had to watch it twice in order to get cuz the first time i saw it i didn't see all of it but once i saw that half i got it and it was really sad

God I love this CD
Some of my favs are:
Greeneyes
Warning Sign
God Put A Smile On Your Face
The Scientist

I loooove the whole CD but those are my favs

I did see the video the other night...though I only caught the end of it...

I've listened to the 2nd CD millions of times!!! it's great! my fave songs are
The scientist
In my place
Green Eyes
Amsterdam
Trouble - 1st album
Yellow - 1st album

Back