COLDPLAY-FANS?

Andy said:
Well, it looks like Coldplay has had to postpone yesterdays and tomorrows shows in Tamp Bay and Birmingham respectively. Seems Chris has a throat infection....My concert is in 5 days, I really hope he's feeling better by then!!
[post="1490102"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Apparently he's well enough to start performing again today so I think it'll be alright for you

jEn Jr. said:
I WENT TO THE ONE IN IRVINE...it kicked major feather ass...if you went you know what i'm talking about.

that's the best concert i've ever been to. i wish i was closer. but he really cares about his fans he even got off the stage and ran around to the back to sing to the people in the back. it was just great. if it comes back around i'm seeing it again. i think sher might be just as strong a fan as i am (laughs)
[post="1486789"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Have nothing ne to say about coldplay...only wanted to say:

Jessica, dude, your av totally rocks!!!!! but won't you get in troubles with the mods :thinking:

I just saw Coldplay last night and they were INCREDIBLE!! Chris voice was TOP notch, I didn't believe he had a throat infection just 5 ago! Wow, they played so many grea songs includng, a very welcome addition, Green Eyes!! Every single song was worth the price of admission, I've never been to a concert like this before! One of the best times I've ever had!

I LOVED the lights, every song was a different experience! Square one was amazing :shocked:.

Also, was there a bear on the screen during "Talk"? What was that for :lol: ??

Andy said:
I LOVED the lights, every song was a different experience! Square one was amazing :shocked:.

Also, was there a bear on the screen during "Talk"? What was that for :lol: ??
[post="1495092"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know!! I was like "Ummm... wtf does a bear have to do with the song?"

Aliasfan13 said:
I know!! I was like "Ummm... wtf does a bear have to do with the song?"
[post="1495099"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

There's gotta be some meaning to it....Or else that's quite a random act :lol: ...

Andy said:
There's gotta be some meaning to it....Or else that's quite a random act  :lol: ...
[post="1495257"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Haha yeah I was thinking... 'cause like okay, ya know how the bear seemed to have been trying to find a way in? So in the song... it kinda talks about like being lost and stuff... but... why the hell would they use a BEAR?! *snort*

jEn Jr. said:
the lights were amazing i loved how he got off the stage and went around the crowd to sign to the people in the back
[post="1495403"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oooh yeah... he went to the lawn in our concert, but he went to the other side, so he didn't come near me. Darn, and I was right near the railing and stairs to the lower level... that would have been so cool if he had come up the stairs!!

Tuga said:
Aliasfan13 I love your avatar ;)
[post="1495642"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Thanks Tuga! :smiley:

To anyone that has seen them live this year.... did they do that thing during "Low" where the screen told you to get your cameras ready and then flashed these gigantic lights at the crowd to take a picture of?

That was so cool :D!!

Yep, they did that! I was so pissed 'cause I didn't bring my camera 'cause I didn't want to get it confiscated.

me too, but my cousin brought one and I caught one from the stage, so I have one, but yeah, I would have liked 2. I figured it'd be confiscated because most concerts wouldn't let you have one. I'm still listening to the concert because I have it recorded on the phone. I'm obsessed with "Talk"

That thing during Low sounds funny :D

Yeah... Talk is soo cool. It was the first song I listen from X&Y.

Two months until I see them alive :D

I've had Fix You in my head all day at work since I heard it on radio on the way to work today on a local alternative station in San Bernardino/Riverside County called X103.9 FM (KCXX). They're following the trend of 'shuffled' stations latley except that they'll accept requests.

Back