Coldplay

I love them, a couple of their songs have been on the show too.
My favorites are:
In My Place
Clocks
God put a smile on my face
Yellow
The Scientist
spies

Coldplay is my favorite band, I love their whole CD, but God Put A Smile Upon Your Face is my favorite. The Scientist is a close second.

Yeah, Coldplay are a great band. After listening to them on Smallville and think some of their songs would be great on Alias. In my place is probably my fav song on theres. :smiley:

[quote name='Sark's Love Slave' date='Mar 10 2003, 12:10 AM']I just recently discovered them i like clocks it a great song. Looks like im gonna need to check out their other songs.[/quote]
ya, when i first heard em, clocks was my favorite, but after awhile, the piano in the song gets REALLY repetitive. So, my favs right now are:
spies
rush of blood to the head
yellow

I actually never payed to much attention to their music be on Alias but listening to more of their songs they fit so well! By the way AgentNickBristow nice pic :smiley: Anyway i really like coldpaly alot now and iim glad i finally discovered them! Woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo hours of listening enjoyment!

Yeah i love them too. i learned how to play god put a smile upon your face on the guitar, its great, so now i'm like playing on long with it as i listen to it on the cd. they're great. green eyes is a good one too, an older song,i think. they should put more songs on by them

I heard "God Put A Smile Upon Your Face" and I fell in love with all thier music. "In my place" is a great song too.

ah man I loooooooooove Coldplay. I listen to A Rush Of Blood To The Head everyday it seems. Its one of those cds that you dont skip a song whenever it comes on. I listen to the whole thing and love it all.

Back