Colin Farrell

Colin Firth is such a bad boy. :lol: Never was much of a fan til I saw SWAT. I only wish women in Hollywood could get away with what he does and not be considered a s!ut.

ohhhh yummy! i love the bits were hes in the police s.w.a.t uniform. he looks totally hot in it which is great becuase most of the movie consists of him in the uniform!

I agree with Gabs.

Colin is one of the FEW people I respect in Hollywood.
He has filmed a few movies here in Toronto and is currently filming one now. He, unlike most A listers, doesn't go to the fancy-pants clubs that you need VIP's to get in. He goes to pubs, with no bodyguards, and will have conversations with NORMAL people.
Rude? No, the ones who are rude are the ones who put on the fake demenor on camera, than brush away their fans.
Yes, the man drinks, swears and smoke. Not my type of guy but non the less, this doesn't qualify someone as being "rude".

~~Spongy!

Here is some pics of his upcoming flick "A Home at The End of The World".
It was partly filmed in Toronto, and one of my fav. actors who played Mozart in Amadeus is producing it :woot:

He does look "grrrrr" hear though ;)

btw, it's supposed to be set in the 80's, so that's why the clothes look strange :lol:

EDIT: They pics wont work on here....a Tripod message shows up instead. :angry:

So here is the links to them.

Pic 1

Pic 2

~~Spongy!

Yah I do like Bad Boy Colin, I love the Irishaccent so much!!! :D My friend who is Irish but hasn't got an accent cos she's pretty much lived all her life in Australia but her brother whose 20 something lives in Ireland and when he comes back...I swear I could just sit there listening to him talk with that gorgeous accent of his!! :angelic:

Hahahaha!!! I stuck a pic of Colin in my locker, and my friend asked me how I could like him! I said I loved his accent, and she gagged, saying he was Irish. Then I remembered that she's scottish! :lol: But I could tell that she liked him :lol:

Back