collections?

Well... besides my kinda freakish obsession with lip gloss, I used to collect Breyer horse models. But I eventually outgrew them and they're expensive anyways. I have about 30 of them, they just sit around my room, collecting dust. I also still have my sticker collection from elementary school! And now I'm collecting art supplies... I'm such a junkie for the stuff... I just keep buying more and more. Bad bad me. :smiley:

When I was younger, I used to collect junk. Yes, junk as in felgercarb I found in the street! I have some pretty weird things, like one of those really small fridge light bulbs, a bottlecap thats huge and says "Arizona" on it, and a sticker that says "Yummy yummy" with a picture of snow. Dont ask, dont wanna know! :D I was a strange kid....

I collect a little bit of everything and a lot of somethings! umm, lip gloss, pencils, erasers, stickers, dolls, manatees, post cards, mice, ballerinas, books, ect ect ect!

I have a collection of porcelain dolls, and they scare the felgercarb out of me. They're always looking at me, their little eyes follow me around my room. I don't like them, but people just kept buying them for me and I just threw them on a shelf. My mom won't let me take them out of my room.

I also have a very large collection of dust.

my friend has porclain dolls and they creep her out so much. aliasgirl47 we have alot in common with our collections, i have so many mice, erasers, stickers, dolls, pencils, lipgloss, coins that i could fill up an untire u-haul truck with them. (ok a small u-haul truck but i have so much of that stuff)

The big collection I have is that I have at least over 300 (or so) NASCAR die-cast cars of all scales. And half of that collection is Jeff Gordon cars. Some of these cars are worth a lot of money, too. Also, a good majority of them have never been opened, they're still in their original package.

I collect paperclips. And when I'm bored I name them. :D

let's see, I collect empty journals, pressed pennies (ok, so seven doesn't exactly make it a collection, but whatever), and quite a lot of other random stuff.

I also collect bumper stickers. I have quite a few "Free Tibet" ones :D

i have all hinds of bumper stickers that i collect i have one from my fav radio station and a whole bunch more i've never counted all them, i might someday when i'm bored

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
I collect paperclips. And when I'm bored I name them. :D

let's see, I collect empty journals, pressed pennies (ok, so seven doesn't exactly make it a collection, but whatever), and quite a lot of other random stuff.

I also collect bumper stickers. I have quite a few "Free Tibet" ones :D
i collect blanki journals too, actually i buy them and never have time to write in them ^_^
and i think i have over 100 pressed pennies by now!

I bought another lip gloss yesterday. :angelic:

I used to collect beanie babies... I had over 70.

AHHHH porcelain dolls scare me! I have one Madame Alexandra doll, and I keep her in her box. They're just so creepy looking... I just have this intense fear that one of them will look at me one day and blink her own eyes. And then proceed to slaughter me. It's the same way with clowns. This family I used to babysit for had a collection of porcelain clowns in their basement... I refused to go down there!

Back