collections?

omg weren't pogs so popular back theN!??! haha it's so fun talking about them because i remember everyday at kingergarten or 1st grade we would all trade! :lol:

I remember collecting pogs too! I may have some buried somewhere in my house. I never really understood them though.

I used to collect rocks.

I collect state quarters and whatever Alias merchandise I can get my hands on :D

ooohhhh! me too! state quarters!! LOL i don't have the latest one tho-- i forgot which state! hehe i have this book thingy :lol: but the one for New Hampshire-- the old man of the mountain hehe his face actually fell off about a week ago!

I actually have state quarters too! lol
But I guess you could say I collect quotes.....book, friends, famous people, random ones.....I have so many!

dude!!! pogs were so kool back in the days but now no one plays wiht it......i would collect he state quarters but i dont have a job to get money to get change but...that dont make no sense....ehhe......but the only hting i really do collect is nothing really i have no hobbies except very few things....well....i collect the things my cuz in hte army sends...aw....i miss him,.....

pogs were fun but a major waste of money...it was so a fad and my bro back hten spent like alot of moola on htem but htat....ahh....whatever...alias things....ui so need a credit card

I also collect glass animals! aww some of them are so cute lol! I've been collecting since kindergarten when my teacher gave me a glass bear at the end of the year. They're pretty covered in dust at the moment, but I'll get around to dusting them sooner or later... :rolleyes:

Back